"April Young, you are my best friend. I never had one before you. You made me see I was able to actually make friends when I was starting to doubt of it. You've been always there for me and for my siblings. You're like a sister to me." Rebekah smiled. "And as a best friend, I'm now telling you that you should talk with Kol. You two need to clear things out."

"I don't know. I don't even know what to think."

"Are you having doubts?"

"Kinda. It's not that I stopped liking him. It's just... By seeing his memories, it hit me that we could never be together. I'm human and he is a vampire. And he has these bloodlust issues... I don't want him to be around me and fighting with himself to not bite me. I don't want him around me being distant just because he can feel by blood run around my veins. I don't want him worried every time we cuddle. I want him around me and being in the moment instead of distant and second guessing everything."

"So... your problem isn't the people he has killed?"

"I'm not happy about it. But I know he did to survive and that he no longer drinks or hurts people for fun. He now drinks from animals or blood bags... he is now less reckless. He is so sweet and funny and cute... I really like him. But how can he be with me when he is most of the time worried he will drain me?"

"I'm sorry things are so complicated." Rebekah whispered, hugging April.

***

Klaus was in the motel's bedroom Katniss was staying in because he just made Katniss send a letter to Caroline.

"Klaus, How can you trust her? She's a spy. And most of the times you never know if they will switch teams."

"Caroline is loyal, she would never do such a thing."

"What if this is just a plan and she still is trying to kill you? I'm just looking out for you."

"I can take care of myself very well." Klaus said.

"You've been so tense lately. I could help you relax..." Katniss whispered.

One thing Klaus and Katniss didn't notice was that Caroline was outside because she also wanted to send him a letter but she couldn't do it with Bonnie's help. Thanks to her vampire hearing, she was listening to the conversation between Klaus and Katniss.

"I will have time to relax when Mikael is gone and Caroline will be with me." Klaus said and Caroline opened the door.

"Katniss, if I find you flirting with my man ever again, you will regret to ever had lay eyes on my Nik." Caroline said, feeling jealous and possessive.

" Caroline said, feeling jealous and possessive

"Whatever. I'm going to eat something." Katniss said and left because she was not in the mood for fights and she flirted with Klaus more for fun than anything else.

Klaus and Caroline were finally in the same place alone, and even if it's been only a few days, for them it felt like months.

"You know you don't need to be jealous of Katniss or any other girl, right? You are the only one I have eyes for." Klaus said with a smirk, making Caroline blush.