CHAPTER 1

Authors note:

Not every meaning will be used in my book, it's a standard line I place up on every chapter in every book so it's easy for me to remember 😏😘

/mindlink to Yugi/, \mindlink to Atem-Yami\, Letters, Texting, songs, ❤lemons❤, ^^time skip^^, POV, *meanings*, Dreams, Phone calls, Flashbacks.

Sadly the characters of Yu-gi-oh don't belong to me, they belong to Kazuki Takahshi😭, but the story's under the username Thirza-1984 belong to me🤩

Remember to vote and comment this chapter, thank you Sweetie's 😘😘😘

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Egypt, a Beautiful place, I'm moving from my current place of residence in Japan to Egypt to study archaeology, an ambition that I had for years thanks to my grandfather.

My mother died during the birth of me and my twin brother due to complications, my father did not want to take care of me alone so he left, according to my grandfather, he died causing an accident in a drunken mood and he was killed during the process.

My brother died as a result of the complications mom had, which meant that I was the only Muto heir next to grandpa and I came under his supervision.

Grandpa taught me to love the land of Egypt with passion, and we spent every vacation there in the beautiful place of Cairo.

During my last year at Domino high school, we went on holiday together for the last time, only this year to enroll me at the university.

With my high score, I'm immediately admitted, and in the summer vacation, I can move into my assigned apartment on the campus.

Shortly after we come back grandpa becomes incurably sick, he has experienced my graduation ceremony and has peacefully fallen asleep afterwards.

The store that my grandpa managed, is closed during his illness, and I must sell it with much pain in my heart, before moving to Egypt.

His last wish is to be cremated and scattered in Egypt at the tomb of the young pharaoh Atemu, the pharaoh he loved most.

I fulfil his second to last wish and have him cremated. I have not scattered my grandfather's urn yet; I want to be ready to say my last goodbye to him.

Ow I will introduce myself, hello dear readers, my name is Yugi Muto, I am 20 years where I start my story, I have amethyst with blue sparkels coloured eyes, my hair stands up in a star shape and has three colours, my hair looks like a starfish, the center is black and the ends flare out to amethyst, I have blonde bangs that stand in all directions, I don't need gel and paint to create this effect, it does it all by itself.

I love animals, but cats are my preference, uhm... ow and I'm a man who likes to study, and if archaeology doesn't work out, I hope to stay in Egypt as a teacher.

I have been living alone in the apartment for a whole month and have been studying my books. And I try to get in touch with the Isthar family, because they know where the grave of the young pharaoh Atemu is located, for when I am ready to say goodbye for the last time to grandpa.

I also try to find out who is the current pharaoh is, and hope to get to know him quickly, not knowing what surprise awaits me in this.

I know he has a son, I heard from the news that he will come to the university here at the start of this year.

But I assume that I will not get to know him that easily, after all his name must remain secret until he becomes pharaoh, so he probably will be registered under a false name.

The school year is coming, and I finally get to know who my roommate is, My name tag is already hanging at the door, and this morning I hear noises at the door, I open the door and see that they have added a second name tag below mine.

Mine reads, Muto Yugi, 7-3-5A.

His reads, Sennen Yami, 7-3-5B.

Let me explain the numbers, the apartment block where we live in is number is 7, 3 stands for the floor we are living at, 5 is the apartment number Yami and I share, A and B stands for the bedrooms they have given us, each block has 10 floors, and each floor has 5 apartments.

We have a shared already furniture living room, kitchen, shower and toilet, our bedroom is large enough for a double bed but has a single bed, wardrobe, and desk, our bedroom we can furnish as we please, after all we live here for the next 5 years, my theme is a combination of Egypt and Japanese.

To prevent problems, every student has his own letterbox and parking space, these are not provided by name but by our room number, so in Yami's case 7-3-5B, in my case 7-3-5A, and so on, and so on.

A week before school starts my roommate's boxes are coming, I don't know better than to just placed them in his room.

I did a little research on his name, Sennen means millennium in Japanese, what a special last name, consider that his first name Yami means darkness in Japanese, hihi what if he is the pharaoh's son? I think to myself.

Ow and I forget, my name Yugi means game, a fitting name for a gamer like me.

I am curious about how he is.

The time has finally come, the school year will start tomorrow, but today we get to know our roommates and other uni students.

I go to the school canteen where we are introduced to each other.

The headmaster says he is proud to say that two apartment blocks are filled once again, this year the blocks 6 and 7. The headmaster also explains us that they tried to fulfil the wishes of every student, and that some things were sadly not possible.

We are called forward per block and floor, which makes it easier to see who your roommate and neighbours are.

Then it's finally block 7's turn, first floor 1 is called, and so we finally approach floor 3.

"Room, 7-3-1 Taylor Serenity and Tristan." (yes they are married) and this is the only apartment with one bedroom.

"Room 7-3-2A Wheeler Joey, your roommate will be, Kaiba Seto in the B room."

"Room 7-3-3A Ishtar Marik, your roommate will be Namu Malik in the B room."

"Room 7-3-4A Akeifa Bakura, your roommate will be Bakura Ryou in the B room."

"Room 7-3-5A Muto Yugi, your roommate will be, Sennen Yami in the B room."

"WHAT!!!! I requested a private apartment!!!!" I hear someone shout from the back.

Oh ow, that will be 5 tough years if my roommate already starts like this.

I walk forward and get my class schedule squeezed in my hands, nervously I look at where that angry voice came from.

A young man about my age maybe a bit older, is already cursing, coming forward for his schedules, and I subconsciously shrink of the authority appearance he has.

What strikes me is that he looks so much like me, only he has sharper contours in his face where mine looks childish, he has crimson red eyes and his star hairstyle is just as mine three-color, only his points are crimson like his eyes, he is little, but maybe 5 cm larger then I am, and I'm 153 cm, but his appearance makes it seem that he is extremely large.

He must have seen my reaction, which reinforces his reaction even more.

"Mr. Sennen, you have indicated that you did not want any special treatment, which means that you share an apartment here like everyone else, if you do not like it, you can stay in your bedroom, the choice is yours." The headmaster shouts not impressed by Yami's acting.

Ay, I don't know who radiates more anger, the headmaster or Yami. Finally Yami stops glaring at the headmaster and walks out, I hope he cools down fast and maybe I can talk with him properly, that means IF he ever cools down.

But what would the headmaster mean by special treatment? Is there anything I need to know about Yami?