Peter Parker couldn't find his phone or suits.

"Ned, have you seen my phone?" (Or my suit?) He can't ask him out loud in front of all these people.

"You were just using it." Ned said.

"Well, I know, until..." He stopped to think, I lost sight of my phone ever since.. when? Can't remember. I'm really late for my dinner, but without my suit I can't afford to get there. He thought.

"Guys, have you seen my phone and my backpack?" Peter asked Flash's group in front of him who were heading home.

"Shut up, Peter, no one was talking to you."

"I'm just wondering if you have seen it, cause I was sitting ther--"

"CauSe I wAS SiTTinnG theRe-- Shut the hell up." Flash said.

The boy signed and stumbled around the room, searching in every corner until he bumped into... the new girl.

"What are you doing?" Justine Hammer if Peter remembers correctly, he noticed she was wearing a sunglasses, really similar to the one (Y/n) has.

"I can't find my backpack..."

"Well, what's that on the table?" She asked, and pointed at his table, the bag was there.

How did he not see that? He swore his table was empty.

"Ugh... thanks." He said, feeling uneasy.

"No problem, so, are you her boyfriend?"

"..."

"They're saying it. Peter Parker is it?"

"Ugh, yes, Peter Parker."

"Justine Hammer." They shook hands, she had something Peter couldn't quite explain, something not herself. "Does my name ring a bell?" She asked.

"Oh? No, have we met before?"

"Never mind, it's just that, you've probably met the old Stark, maybe he mentioned something." She smiled and looked away, Peter hesitated what to think of her.

The phone died, not just the battery, but it was definitely broken somehow, as for the Spider suit, with Justine Hammer standing over here, he can't take it out.

"You have plans for tonight?" She asked, she was really going for it.

"I'll spend time with (Y/n)."

"Let's walk out of the school together."

Peter didn't know how to deny and so he went along with it, Ned followed up, introducing himself to her and asked Peter in whispered why she was with him.

"I'm already really late, and I can't put on my suit and leave unless she's gone." Peter told Ned while they were walking behind her.

"Do you want me to cause distractions?" Ned asked.

"Perfect."

"Ahhh! My poor chubby belly!!" He kneeled down. "I ate too much, I have a stomachache. Helpp!"

Justine turned around with a little worried expression, but just a little.

"Oh, dear. You over there," She called for the kid on the bench. "Take him to the nursery will ya? Thank you!"

It didn't work and ended up Peter was left alone with Justine.

"How will you get there?" She asked, we were at the school's gate.

"I..." Peter couldn't take a taxi, he didn't have any money at all left. "I'll wait for her to pick me up."

"I'll wait with you." She said.

"Who are you exactly?" He has had enough.

She just smiled.

"I don't know why you said bang, whatever that was I didn't like it. No offense I felt attacked, I don't know why." He let it out.

"I know who shot her."

"Wot?" Peter Parker sounded British for some reason.

Before the conversation continues, it started to get windy, they thought a storm was coming when Peter knew it was actually you, and he said ah shit inside.

Iron girl floats down from the sky and landed right in front of Hammer and Parker, the concrete on the floor cracked, but she did not care. To prevent herself from getting snipe again she took off only her mask.

"Hey Peter Parker." Her voice was absolutely sarcastic. "I see you missed dinner with my dad and Pepper to hang out with-- who are you?"

"(Y/n) it's not what you think."

"I won't hesitate, Peter." You gave him a death glare.

Peter was terrified to death, but Justine, on the other hand, was so chill and smiley.

"Hey, (Y/n), I'm Justine Hammer, so good to finally meet you." She reached out her hand to shake.

You didn't take it. "Am I supposed to know you who was messing with my boyfriend? Frankly, why am I not smacking you in the face right now?"

"Because I'm a lesbian."

"..." You froze confusedly, then shook her armory hands with Justine Hammer.

"(Y/n), listen, I couldn't find my phone and my suit so I was stuck here searching for it and I was on my way okay?" Peter said.

"Don't you worry about him, I just moved to this school today. Specifically to meet you. I know who caused you that." She drew her finger sexily on your arc reactor.

Tables have turned, Peter was now the confused and jealous one.

🥔🔥

How are Tony Stark's clothes always so neat, man?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Peter Parker x reader : Stark's | Second Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें