#5 Stark's Angry

Começar do início

"The one who saved my... career." Happy muttered.

"He's coming to dinner as well." You said. "You're gonna love him, he's just like you, trying his hardest to get me off my suit. And I got shot."

"Oh, my..." Pepper touched her chest. "You actually let (Y/n) date someone..." She looked at Tony impressively.

"The boy proved himself." Tony Stark shrugged.

It worked, they stopped fighting and talk about this Spider-boyfriend instead.

"Wow, I'm weirdly excited, I thought I was the only one who could deal with your..." She stopped.

"Stubbornness?" You asked with a chuckle.

"Our stubbornnesses." Tony Stark confirmed.

"Is he nice?" She asked.

"He's way too nice, I don't think I deserve him." You said honestly. "But you can judge for yourself."

10 minutes after everyone was gathered up in a dinner table under the luxurious roof of a famous French restaurant. 2 Starks seated, 1 Potts seated, 1 Parker missing.

"I'm gonna make a call." You got up from your seat, then excused yourself of the waiter at the balcony. "Je suis désolé."

"Peter Parker's number can't be reached, it seems his mobile phone might be off the signal." (N/n) told you.

"Can you track his GPS?"

"Isn't that a little off of the privacy boundaries you cherish?"

"He said he'd come and now he's an hour late. It's not a good first impression on Pep." You whined.

"He's still at school."

"Jesus." You walked back to the dining room. "Can you believe he's still at school?"

"Well I mean there's group projects and stuff." Pepper said. "It's alright if he can't come, this is our reunion, and we had fun chatting and enjoying the meal."

"True. Honey, sit down. Your Spidey-boyfriend loves breaking the rules." Tony Stark put Café liégeois in his mouth.

"Something is off." You bit your lower lips.

"Yeah, a little, 'cause normally they stick together like glue at all time, it's really annoying." He told Pepper like you weren't there, but you also didn't care.

"I'm going, I'm really sorry." You said.

"Ugh, wait, how are you supposed to go there?" Tony raised one finger. "We brought one car and that thing on your chest can't come out as a suit anytime suit."

"I hid my suit behind your trunk like transformers." You kissed Tony's cheeks then Pepper.

"Stop right here, you just got shot!" Tony shouted

"I'll always wear my suit, I promise!"

"Tony, stop her!" Pepper scowled.

"No one stops her. I should know best."

🕷
🖤
🕸