“Don't say that”, I found myself near tears, “will you let me be your Dad?”

 Tyson looked down at me, starting to cry, “R...Re...really?”

 He stammered, I could tell he was shocked. I reached up and pryed the wire out of the bottom of his cage, the barbs dug gashes in to my paws, but I didn't care. I gently bringing him down and setting him between me and Adelind, who'd now woken up.

 “Really”, I said giving him a lick between his horns, his head was torn open, feeling like someone had raked their claws across his head as hard as they could.

 Tyson buried his face into my shoulder and started balling. I felt my heart melt with his joy.

 “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”, he repeated through his sobs.

 “Your welcome son”,I said smiling and licking him again.

 Tyson only cried all the harder.

 The door suddenly swung open. The human female from earlier along with a skinny, red Volcano Dragon walked in. She had mostly red scales with black stripes and underbelly. Her horns had metal bits attached to them and there were more metal parts sticking up from her back, looking like spikes that the humans put on her.

 “Crap!”, Tyson said in a small voice, “It's Razorback and Victoria!”

 “Are they the ones who are going to kill you?”, Adelind asked.

 Tyson only nodded.

“Don't worry my boy”, Adelind said pulling Tyson close to her, “there not going to touch you.”

The human walked with the dragon in front of our cage. She looked up and saw that Tyson was missing. It seemed to make her angry.

“Where could the little shit have gone?”, Razorback asked, “he couldn't have made it far with a broken paw.”

The human ducked down and smiled evilly when she saw Adelind holding Tyson and the other cubs, who were shaking from fear, close to her.

“Well, well”, the human said, “it would seem as if our death row inmate has found a new family, to bad you have to die now.”

The human reached inside our cage and I snapped at her hand, missing altogether. Razorback retaliated by reaching in and clawing at me. I snapped at her paw, sinking my teeth in as deep as I could get them and not letting go.

“Vic get this bitch off me!”, Razorback yelped as she tried to pull her paw out of my mouth.

There was suddenly a melting pain in my throat and neck, like my windpipe was turning to thick mud. The pain forced me to let go of Razorback's paw.

“Dumb ass”, the human scoffed, “I swear none of these dragons except Draco dragons know that these are shock collars. Speaking of, which dragons will you have as your opponents my girl?”

Razorback pointed to two sly, viscous looking Desert Dragons that seemed to have an ax to grind with her and then to one, pumped up Alpha Mountain with zero room for cooperation, you guessed it, me. The human unlocked the cage. I snarled and jumped, hoping to catch Razorback's throat within my jaw. In midair, the collar went off again. The pain forced me to the ground, wailing.

“Idiot”, Razorback scoffed, “I'm gonna have fun killing you.”

“Just try it!”,I barked standing, “you've never seen a fight until you've seen me!”

I would have attacked again, but the collar convinced me otherwise.

“Save it for the ring”, Razorback said looking me in the eyes, “Vic will take you to prep area, try anything and the collar will explode and take your head with it.”