💚 - Chapter 2 - 💚

As I pulled Hinata along by his arm into our homeroom. My vision blurred for a moment. I blinked a few times and it went away.

...strange..

I pushed it to the back of my mind and smiled my normal carefree smile as we entered the classroom. I let go of his wrist and walked to my seat.

I place my bag down on the floor next to my desk as I heard the familiar loud clearing of throat from our teacher.

" You two are late again. Care to explain this time? " She looks from me to Hinata. The whole class quieted and turn to look at us. I avoid eye contact with her, as well as everyone else and sat down. I open my mouth to speak, but Hinata spoke up.

" We don't have to tell you anything, just write down that we are late. " Hinata nonchalantly said as he places his things on the desk along with the food I had made and sat down.

The teacher scoffs and turns back to writing down things in a binder. There were a few lingering looks at us, but the class soon turned to being chatty again, people talking with freinds and such. I sigh and turn around to face Hinata(He sat behind me). I gave him a 'why did you do that' look. He chuckles quietly.

" She hates me enough. I don't have to be nice to her when she isn't to me. " He rests his head in the palm of his hand and rolls his eyes.

" Your right, but try to be a little nicer maybe she would not be as mean to you. " I say back to him.

He looks a me before speaking and sighs angrily. " That won't do crap Ko. You have great, no amazing grades in her class and she treats you like trash as well. And NO don't say anything i know what your going to stay, that you are trash and crap. Your not so don't even think it. " Hinata said quickly while crossing his arms staring at me.

I look down at my lap as a smile forms on my face. I look up suddenly and chuckle. " Ha, you read me like a book Hinata. "

He smiles and looks me in the eyes then speaks softly. " You read me just as well. Right Ko? "

My face heats up and I look to my side swiftly. I chuckle a little to awnser Hinata's statement. I distract myself from my heating up face by watching the petals that broke off the flowers that grew from trees fall. They floated softly to the ground. The trees lined along the path leading to and from the school. It was quite beautiful. I've found myself that while I wait for Hinata I sometimes wander under the trees and sit down beneath them to read. Cherry blossom trees are really beautiful if you take time to look at them.

" Hey Ko..? " Hinata spoke up bringing me out of my thoughts. I turned to face him. He was holding the food I made in his hands. It was a rice ball. Hinata had taken a small bite in it. His face had little bits of rice on it. I chuckled at that. Hinata's face was in a happy smile. I'm guessing he liked my cooking.

" Uh, yes? " I respond with a happier smile.

He makes eye contact with me smiling. His green eyes sparkled happily as they looked into my gray eyes. " Ko. You are the best cook I've had the pleasure of calling my friend. Besides Teruteru He's great at cooking, but your amazing as well. " He smiled widely before taking another bite into the rice ball. I titled my head with a soft happy smile as I watched Hinata.

" Haha...thank you for such praise. " I smiled in glee at the words that Hinata said to me. He's a really important person in my life. Almost the only. I do have other friends. But...there is just something about him that makes me smile feel all warm inside when he smiles at me, jokes with me. I don't know what this feeling is..all I know is I couldn't bear if it went away..

Soon after the teacher announced class was starting. I turned back around to listen to her.

The class felt as though it was dragging on for so long. One person can only take so much note writing. I sighed in relief as soon as the bell rang.

Me and Hinata left that class and walked our separate ways to the next. This class is one I could go without. Plus Hinata isn't in it. So I would just stare out the window most of the time. That is what I do for almost all my classes...that Hinata isn't in. Classes are just boring without him...that's all.

- ♡

The school day ended almost as slow as it began. But at least we don't have homework for the weekend. Thank Atua!

Hinata and I where walking out of the school and down the path out of it.

" Hey, Hinata? What are you doing after school? Well right now I guess. " I chuckle lightly to myself as I look over at Hinata. He thought for a moment then turned to me.

" Oh, I'm going to my mother's flower shop..now I guess. You can tag along if you want. But be warned she might drag you into helping her. " He replied with a quick smile.

" Haha, I don't want to intrude on your bonding time with her. So don't worry about it. " I smiled at him. Hinata rolls his eyes at me and nudges me in the shoulder lightly.

" Your not intruding on anything. Plus you've met her before. So I will worry about it. You can definitely come. " He replied with a smug smile that I couldn't help but chuckle at. He gave me a werid look when I started laughing which made me laugh a little harder. " W-What?? What are you laughing at? " I chuckled more at his response to me. I waved my hand at him in a no motion.

" N...nothing I'm j...just being stupid. " I spoke in between laughter. I calm myself down and smiled at Hinata who had a dissaproving look on his face. I pat his shoulder softly. " Come on lets go to your Mom's flower shop. "

" Fine...fine. " He groaned and tried to catch up to me since I went ahead of him. " Ko! Wait! You don't even know where to go! " He followed after me. He would catch up with me..I don't have good stamina..plus-

Cough! Cough! Cough!

-

Sooooo sorry for the missed upload!!

I'm on a school trip so I didn't have time to finish!! :/

Anyways I got it out now. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you want more vote, comment, or follow me to let me know. <3

Also I can't believe this story is already at 50 veiws!! Thank you! ♡♡

-Author-chan