- Prolouge -

All you ever hear in school at springtime is stuff about Soulmates.

My soulmate this, what about your Soulmate that.

I honestly dislike this season most of all. It's...just full of false hope. Though a few of my friends have found their Soulmate..maybe there is some truth to the myth.

Blowing on a dandelion and seeing which way the seeds go. That's how you find out. I don't remember what the patterns mean really..not that I would need to.

It's just a stupid myth that brings you false hope or brings you despair.

" Hajime? " that voice...that I've grown to know so well, brought me back to reality. I was in class staring blankly out the window at the trees that started to bloom cherry blossoms. I turned to face the voice, Nagito Komeada.

He and I are best friends. Once I moved here and started school we basically clicked. And now we are basically inseparable. He's a great guy. Nice, kind, funny, lucky as hell, and almost as unlucky as he is lucky. Confusing I know. (He can be bit of an ass at times though.)

" Huh? Oh Ko. " I look up at him he was holding his books under his arm.

" Class ended you know. " He spoke with a small chuckle. As I looked around the room to see no one else was there but us.

" I guess it did. Sorry I spaced out. " I gathered all my stuff and stood up. We walked out of the room together.

" It's fine don't worry. You can have my notes if you didn't write them down. " He smiled at me as we walked down the halls to leave. School was over so the halls where practically empty.

" Thank you, your a life saver! Ms. Scarlet would have killed me if I failed the test tomorrow. " I nudged him in the shoulder playfully with a smile. Nagito chuckled lightly and handed me the notes.

Once we walked out of the school and off the grounds of said school we went our separate ways. We waved to eachother before heading in the direction of our homes.

My gaze on him remained a few seconds longer before I looked away.

-

Another story ??? Whaaaa

Haha yep and it's a komahina one.

I'm actually quite excited to write this one. I do hope you enjoy it. I've had this idea for a bit and wanted to start it.

I'm planning on updating it every Wednesday. (If I don't procrastinate. I'm gonna try not to though!!)

Anyways if you are excited for this to start vote, comment, or follow me to let me know! <3

- Author-chan