91;

I'M LEAVING YOUTUBE FOR A WHILE.

LOTTIE clicked upload on the video before hitting play watching the loading pattern appear on her screen shortly followed by her face

"Hi guys, it's been a while since I last made a video, I know I'm sorry. A lot has happened since I last uploaded, for one I got married. Everyone's been asking for a wedding video, to be brutally honest... Martijn and me decided to keep that private I hope you guys understand..

You will have all see the title of this video by now, so I just wanted to let you know, yes, I am leaving YouTube because I need to focus on myself, my career and my relationship. A lot of you will say 'But Lottie your career is YouTube?' That's not the case, I've been modelling for as long as I can remember, youtube was a passion of mine that I pursued on the side and at the moment I just don't have the time to put out the content that you guys deserve... so I've decided to leave.

Don't stress, this isn't a permanent thing. It's more of a see you later, I just need a bit of time to get my priorities in line... and when the times right, I'll be back.

Thank you for all your continued support, it really does t go amiss. I love you guys".

Lottie let out a breathe she hadn't realised she was holding in before shutting her laptop.