Chapter 8: Hell was here early

Start from the beginning

 The general grabbed the sword that Keisuke had dropped and charged at him.

As Jona and Logan watched they both trembled in anger at the man. Lucas had already dragged Kat to safety and they both hid behind a tree. “Damn” exclaimed Jona. The general jumped off the rock and landed a stab on Keisuke’s right hand and jumped about a meter away from him, with one knee on the floor one hand in the air and the hand holding the sword above his shoulder. Keisuke screamed after his hand got stabbed, waking Jaw-Long up. The general laughed at Keisuke’s pain and jumped to stab the boy who was trying to get the sword out of his hand. The man smiled more victorious in every inch he got closer to landing, but Jaw-Long tackled him before he could hurt his master. Jaw-Long took two daggers out and started attacking him while Keisuke removed the stabbed sword. The dragon charged at the general and blocked his attacks easily, he jumped up, twirled in the air with his arms extended and slashed the man, who, unfortunately, was able to block them. Right when Jaw-Long was going to land the man grabbed one of his legs, pulled him back and hit him with the sword’s handle. Keisuke had removed the sword and was hugging his right hand with the left one as this went on. Jona grabbed the scythe that was lying next to him and began to run toward them.

“JONA!” Logan screamed extending his arm toward him, but he did not stop.

After hitting him once more the general threw Jaw-Long up and landed a kick on his chest making him fly and after landing, to roll on the snow. Keisuke charged at the general again taking out a military knife out of its case and attacked the general with it. Jaw-Long attacked from behind but the general was too fast for both. He kneed Keisuke and then elbowed Jaw-Long making him go “ack!” Keisuke was silent. Jaw-Long suddenly retreated to the general’s surprise, but no to Keisuke’s. He had retreated under his orders. The man focused his eyes on the little boy who was on his knees after getting hit by him. His focus on Keisuke was interrupted by Jona's screams. Keisuke smiled. The general paid close attention to Jona who was carrying the scythe. Logan then made some noise to try to take the attention away from Jona and like a child the general fell for it. After Logan screamed Jona shouted: “Keisuke!” and threw the scythe. The general turned his eyes back to Jona, who seemed to have an unusual position. It was too late when the general realized that the scythe was no longer with him.

“Your eyes on me, demon.”

Keisuke exclaimed. Suddenly chains, Jaw-Long’s, were wrapped around the general, making him unable to move, and turned his head to find Keisuke in the air. He had his knees bent, his left hand in front of him and his right hand holding the scythe above his left shoulder. Keisuke looked into the man’s eyes and smiled.

He landed on his knee with both his arms extended to the sides, his head down, and fresh blood dripping from the scythe. After Keisuke stood up, the general’s headless body fell to the ground.

Jaw-Long smiled victorious, and evilly. He was about to scream of joy when a wired pair of arrows tackled him down, and electrocuted him, making Jaw-Long unable to stand back up.  Keisuke turned around and found a man with black clothing wrapped around his body and covering his whole face, except for his eyes, and carrying a sword in its sheathe with his left hand . Keisuke seemed confuse to see that the ‘lord’ was a normal sized man, but this man attacked him with no hesitation with a kunai knife. The boy backed off at the sudden attack and was defending himself with the scythe’s handle. The man threw the dagger at Keisuke, who dodged it, and took out a beautiful sword. The shinigami sword that had gone missing. But how? Demons are supposed to be unable to touch it and there was no way that a demon would call a human a lord. So, why? An exception? The man kept attacking Keisuke with that same sword that had gone missing five years ago. Keisuke being more careful than before due to the fact that a single hit from that sword would definitely kill him. The man suddenly got really close to Keisuke and tried to slash his chest but Keisuke blocked it, so, instead, he kicked him. Keisuke fell on his back, but got up right away. When he turned he saw the man quickly approaching him; Keisuke rapidly stood as firm as he could, but sadly, it wasn’t firm enough. The  man made him lose his balance with some quick kicks and then tried to stab him. Keisuke managed to block the attack with the military knife, but that caused him to lose his balance completely and then fall.  The man stood right next to him; he raised the sword over his head and just when he was going to stab him, French frie jumped in front of Keisuke and roared swinging her paws forcing him to back off. The lion stopped moving forward and just stood in an attack position growling. As this went on Keisuke stood up and took out another knife, then grabbed both of the military knives and took a deep breath. French frie attacked with no hesitation after realizing her master was on his feet again, with his back facing the enemy. His wounds were still bleeding; weary from his last battle, he took deep breath trying to replenish his energy.