People in the street.

Welcome to my rant, where I talk about: people, Wattpad, phones and many more.

People in the street.

Let's talk shall we.

These people are really anoying, when I am walking around town or walking home, these types of people are always there.

There are two types of people:

Type one) People who walk slow.

Type two) People who decide to take up the whole bloody street!

Ok, the first one really gets on my nerves. Let's give you an example.

I am walking down the street with my headphones in; all happy becasue I am listening to my favourite artist and these people (who are infront of me) decide to slow down.

Now I am like "GRRRR." Walk faster, walk faster.

Come on you can do it!

Anyway, they walk like 2 miles per hour, nearly at the point of stopping.

Stopping!

Then I am like - "For god sake."

This is where I get more and more angry until I decide to overtake them, which as a result of this, they look at me like I am evil.

What the hell!

Anyway, the second types of idiots that decide to pee me off, people who take up too much bloody space on the street.

They either are with other people and decide to link arms so if I want to move away from them, I can't because they are taking up the pavement.

I don't have a problem with you all linking arms and crap but when you are taking up the pavement, then I have a problem with you, it is annoying.

Well that's the end of my rant, I hope you liked it and can relate to it.

See ya :)

P.S - Comment down below what irrates you and I will do a rant about it.

S - Comment down below what irrates you and I will do a rant about it