I'll Prove It

Your friend since high school, Colby, finally allowed you to move in with him. He just got a new house so you can stay there. Once all of your stuff is there Colby says, "No more sleeping in my room, you have a mattress."
"So, are we throwing a party?" you ask. "Why?" Colby asks. "The house is finally all set up," you say. "Fine, I'll send out a text to the group chat," Colby sighs. Seconds later you get a text on your phone saying, "Party at my place, nine o'clock" "Okay, let's buy some drinks," Colby says.
You get in his car and buy drinks since it's almost nine. When you get back home you set up the party.
People start to arrive and when it's nine thirty everyone is here. Everyone starts drinking and you and Colby stay with each other during the whole party.
    Sam and Kat walk over to you both. "Hey, are you guys dating?" Sam asks. "No, we're just friends," Colby says. "Just friends and roommates," you say. "Alright," Kat sighs. "You want a shot, Y/N?" Kat asks. "Sure," you say. You and Kat cheers and take a shot. More drinks later and it's one in the morning. Everyone is gone so it's just drunk you and drunk Colby.
    "Can I stay in your room tonight?" you ask Colby, walking up the stairs. "I'm not your dad, you can't just sleep in my room," he says. "Come on, please, Daddy?" you ask. "This is the last night," Colby says, opening his door. You stumble in and Colby follows. He takes off his shirt and pants as you lay on his bed. He lays down next to you as he says, "Get changed into something more comfortable."
You get up and get changed into basketball shorts and a tee shirt. "How sexy," Colby jokes. "Shut the hell up, I'm comfortable," you say, laying back down. "You don't talk to Daddy like that," Colby says, smirking. "I'm sorry, Daddy," you pout. "A sorry's not going to cut it," he says. "What do you want?" you ask. "You," he says, pulling your shorts off. Colby's already shirtless so you don't do anything but help him with your shorts. He hovers over you and connects your lips with his. He tastes like vodka shots and Hennessy.
He pulls back and goes down between your legs. As Colby pulls off your underwear and throws them to the side he says, "Damn, my little girl is wet for daddy?". "Y-yes," you mutter. He puts his lips and tongue to your heat. You start to moan. It feels so good, his tongue is quick and feels magical. You let out juices as Colby swallows them up.
You bring his face up to yours and kiss him for a long time. You eventually pull back and take off his boxers.
He's fully hard so you tease him with licking his tip. "Little girl hasn't done this before?" Colby teases. You look at him dead in his eyes and say, "I've done this before." "Prove it." You pull back your hair and shove Colby in your mouth. You bob your head up and down and when you reach the bottom you keep your head there, gagging and eyes tearing up. "Good girl," Colby moans. When you pull up he says, "Awe, my little girl has grown up." "Only for you daddy," you say, wiping your saliva from your chin.
He kisses you then pushes you onto your back. He doesn't wait for you to adjust and just slams into you. He continues to thrust as you moan quietly. "I have my own a house now, you can be as loud as you want," Colby says. You don't hold back and start to moan so loud it sounds like you're screaming. As Colby picks up the pace of his thrusts he puts his thumb on your clit. He rubs, thrusts and moans all so fast. "Colby," you moan, "don't stop, I'm close." "I'm almost there," Colby moans. He thrusts faster but you help him out by thrusting your hips up as well. You moan loudly and climax. As you cum, you feel Colby twitch inside you and he cums as well, moaning loudly. You flip so you're on top of him. "Is daddy done?" you ask, in a baby voice. "Is my little girl done?" he asks, smirking and mimicking me. "Never," you say. "Prove it," Colby says.
You smirk at his challenge and stick him inside you and you start to move up and down. "Oh my god, Daddy," you moan. "You're my slutty little girl," Colby says, "What are you?" "I-I'm your slutty little girl," you moan. You go up and down faster as he starts to thrust up. Moments later he twitches inside of you and cums. The feeling of his semen inside of you makes you cum too. Your moans grow together as you fall to his side.
"Is my daddy proud of me?" you ask. "I'm proud of my slutty little girl," Colby says and you fall asleep, naked in each other's arms.
In the morning you guys wake up with a hangover and naked in a lifelong friend's arms. Your first thought is to grab your birth control pills.

Word count: 871
A/N: Comment if you want, vote if you want, do whatever you want I don't really care. But I do care, so... Be sure to DM me an idea.