Now they will make fun of you for the rest of your life. But damn, I really can imagine the stupid way I must have looked, and that makes me laugh. “Oh, whatever…” I tell myself and get the rest of my clothes on.

When I enter the kitchen for the second time, the two are again staring at me. “Judy… where´s your hot breakfast outfit, huh?” Jeremy grins. I give him an angry look and take a seat next to Chris. “Well, well, if this is the way you welcome your guests, I think you should quickly move in here, cos I will be here for breakfast more often then.” Jeremy says. “Oh, and I have to say, I love your panties, Judy!” He won’t stop teasing me. “Oh really, you wanna borrow them?” I snap back, and we all laugh. “Okay, it was embarrassing, but it was all Chris’ fault. I thought he would be here all alone” I let the guys know. “Hmm, really honey?” he asks and comes close. “What was your plan, huh?” he asks and kisses my neck.

“Well, now you´ll never know, cos I will definitely never ever again leave your bedroom without clothes on!” I tell him and playfully push him away. “Oh, yes, talking about bedrooms here, that´s an interesting topic, so… what did you exactly do there Judy, huh?” Jeremy says with a serious look on his face and takes a bite of his roll.

“That´s none of your business, so don´t even think about going on talking about that “ Chris tells him and throws a napkin after him. “Okay, okay… I´ll stop it” he says. “But I hope, now that Judy is the new lady of this house, we hopefully will get better food here…” he jokes. “Well, as YOU are always the one to eat most of my stuff, I think it can´t be that bad” Chris replies.

We all joke around and enjoy our breakfast, I feel like I have always been part of this little group here. And Chris is just wonderful. He´s caring, tender, and he always makes sure I feel comfortable. As we are all ready with breakfast Chris gets up and steps behind me, his hands on my shoulders. “Okay Renner, get out of here now, I wanna say goodbye to my girl” he says and Jeremy, with a grin on his lips is just about to say something. “Don´t even think about it” Chris interrupts him and laughs. “Okay, okay. We´re going to meet at the office, so hurry up” Jeremy tells Chris as he gets up. I say goodbye to him at the door. Back in the kitchen, Chris starts to clean the table. “I am sorry hun, I can´t miss that meeting… I would love to stay here with you, but you know…” he says while putting glasses into the sink.

“Hey, let me do that. Go with Jeremy, okay? I don´t want you to be late because of me, and I really can clean up that mess here” I tell him and wrap my arms around him. “No, I don´t want you to do that!” He gives me a kiss and smiles at me. “I can do that later.”

“It´s okay, really…” I tell him and stroke over his cheek. “I mean, if you want me to leave, it´s okay, I would understand it, I mean, it´s your house…” I start but Chris interrupts me. “No, no hun, that´s no problem! You can stay here, wait for me, I´ll be back in a few hours… do whatever you wanna do, okay? And when I´m back, we could do some…. hmm... you know” he grins and rests his forehead on mine. “What, Mr. Evans?” I ask him. “Well, you looked damn sexy in that outfit, don´t think I didn´t notice that” he whispers. “So perhaps you wanna come downstairs with your blouse open again, hm?” he asks. “No way” I grin. “And then you´ll bring more guys over for a little afternoon drink, no way” I laugh. “No… I promise… it´s just gonna be you and me, okay?” he smiles at me. “We´ll see” I tell him and give him a kiss on his nose.

“Now hurry up, don´t let Jeremy wait. I´ll take a shower if it´s okay and then I´ll clean up this mess here. No arguing, okay?” I tell him. Chris steps back, and with a drop dead smile he tells me “You´re wonderful!” before he leaves for his meeting.

Sooooo… what am I gonna do in this huge house, the house of my new man, I guess I do what every woman would do… I decide to have a look around. It´s incredible, Chris seems to have a great taste. Bright colors everywhere, some art here and there, guitars, magazines, music discs everywhere… I love it, I feel so comfortable here, and I think I wanna spend lots of time here with Chris. And I feel a bit ashamed, because my apartment is just a joke compared to that. I wonder what Sams house may look like… I know that she owns one, although she and Chris had spent most of their time here. No, stop it, I tell myself, stop comparing you with her. This is no competition. And in the same moment that I forgot about Sam, I enter the bathroom for a second time… and now I see some girl´s stuff everywhere, conditioner, lotion, lipstick, a second toothbrush… next to the one that I assume is Chris’…