My first kiss: a Newt and Thomas one shot

Start from the beginning

"Can you let me down, now?" I asked.

"Yeah, here hon." He said lowering me back down. Hon? Did he just call me hon???

"Uhhh we need 4 more sticks to hold the tarp up now..." I said.

"We can go get some from the woods." Tommy said.

"Okay, let's get going." I told him.

We walked into the woods, feeling little drops of water every once in a while, we'd have to work fast before it really started raining.

"Here's 2, but we'll have to cut them so they're even." I said.

"I found 2, but I think this one is a little too small." Thomas said.

I looked over at him.

"Nah, that one's perfect, we won't even have to cut it. Make that other one the same size."

I brought my two branches over and cut them accordingly.

"Looks good." I said.

" yeah, let's go put these up."

Thomas and I walked back to the unfinished homestead and pushed the branches deep into the ground, the surrounded them with fist sized rocks. We then draped the tarp over it and tied it in place. At that exact moment, it started pouring.

"Looks like we got that done just in time!" Thomas yelled over the rain. "Yeah, good thing too, everyone's on their way over here." I said. My soaked hair slid over my eyes, blocking my vision. Thomas brushed it from my face and smiled. I looked down at my own skinny form... I must look like a drowned, malnourished rat...

"You look so shucking cute right now..." Tommy said.

"Wait... Huh??" I said, unsure of if I'd heard him correctly. "You heard me..." He said. I barely even noticed

that everyone was at the top of the hill, Watching us. I suddenly became aware that I was staring at Tommy's lips, and that my own lips were incredibly dry...

"I'm not cute... I look like a drowned rat..." I said.

"You're the hottest damn rat I've ever seen." Thomas said before smashing his lips into mine. He pulled me flush against him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, his strong arms around my waist.

"AHEM!!" I heard. I jumped away from Thomas. It was Gally. "Get your stupid asses inside or I swear to god I'll-" someone cut him off. That someone.... Was chuck. "Leave em alone Gally! They did a better job on the roof than you ever could!" He said, throwing a punch, which Gally blocked. He growled, then tried to kick Chuck, who grabbed Gally's leg,

causing him to lose his balance. Gally then face planted into the mud, stood back up, then pointed to the homestead. "Just go, damn it!"

Everyone was congratulating Chuck and giving him high fives.

"That was amazing!" Frypan said.

"Yeah! Awesome!" Alby agreed.

"But anyway.... Why were you clunk heads making out anyway?" Minho said.

"We weren't making out... Just kissing." I said.

"And biting.. And licking...(he sighed) sucking.." Thomas added.

"Tommy!" I said.

"Why do you care, Minho?? Jealous???" Thomas said jokingly.

"No! I was just wondering." Minho answered quickly.

"Newt seemed to be lovin it!" Frypan said sassily.

"Yeah, Newt! You were all over that chiz!" Chuck added.

"Well, it was my first kiss..." I said.

"What??? You're 18!" Chuck demanded.

"I was waiting for the right time..."

That's when Teresa busted in.

"Seriously, Thomas??? You say you don't like me and aren't ready for a relationship, then you go and make out with newt??? Of all people??? Him???" Then she busted into tears.

"Teresa, I'm sorry, I just... I don't like girls, and I didn't want to tell anyone that... I'm really sorry... But I really like newt! I have for a while..." Thomas said.

"I guess it was kinda cute..." She laughed thickly and smiled, wiping her tears away. "I'm sorry newt! That was so mean of me to say!" She said, once again... Bursting into tears.

"It's fine, T." I said.

"No, no it's not!! I'm never like that!"

She said, getting up and hugging me and Thomas. She then put her hands behind mine and Thomas's heads. "Now kiss!" She said, slamming our heads together. We listened to her, kissing each other sweetly. I stroked Thomas's back and hugged him tightly. "How did I not see how perfect you were before?" I whispered.

••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) so I hope you guys enjoyed this little one shot! If so, comment and tell me why!! I love you guys! Byeeee