Chapter 1: Stupidly in Love <3

(Reita) ((Five years before Remembrance 2 years after Admit to love.))

'Look at him' I though as I plopped down on the dressing room couch and gazed at the back of my brown haired friends head 'It's times like these when he's doing his makeup, that attracts me to him so much.. he becomes so focused in the small details that he doesn't even notice my staring.'

Times like this I really enjoy the sound of nothing but My bass and ruki's humming, i'll strum something simple and after a few seconds Ruki will catch on and start to hum, sometimes i wonder if he even knows he's doing it.

'Gosh why does he have to be straight' I thought as I continued to strum my instrument 'He's everything i'm looking for in a guy .. he's sweet, nice, funny, he's one of my best friends, and even though he can be kinda greedy and a perfectionist, his attention for the small things whether it's his makeup or taking my coat and hanging it up for me when i'm at his house... and oh god his voice melts me and he's the perfect height for me to cuddle ... gosh why do i have to be so stupidly in love with a straight guy.'

These thoughts filled my mind just as Uruha opened the dressing room door and said "Ruki.. The stage manager is looking for you" Ruki turned his attention to Uruha and Aoi as the pair walked in the room "okay" he said going back to his makeup "ill go there right.... now" he said putting on the finishing touches and then leaving.

Aoi and Uruha now sat on the couch next to me and watched as I stood up and sat my bass aside. "HAAA" i sighed loudly as I grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it a bit while Aoi asked " Whats up with you?" I glanced at him and gave a 'what do you think' look "Ruki?" uruha inquired and i nodded while setting down the water and walking over to the mirror.

"It's so stupid how much I like him" I said as i scratched the back of my head and mentally scolded myself. "it's not stupid, Ruki is crazy about you." Uruha said as he put his legs on the couch and cuddled up to Aoi.

"I know... " i said "but he's straight , and i can't over look that" I said turning around to face the pair "it's not like with you two, Aoi you would always say you were straight, but it was obvious that you yourself didn't even believe what you were saying.'

"Hey!" Aoi started to argue but was silenced when he saw my point.

"Ruki's different he's straight .. he's always been straight, tell me how is he just going to abandon his sexuality that easily" i said lowering my head and thinking "I see your point" Uruha said " And I understand you don't want to fuck up your friendship , but are you so willing to let go of love because your afraid of getting hurt?" he questioned and I shook my head.

"Im not giving up , i'm simply going to wait.... I'm stupidly in love with a straight guy and i'm not going to break and confess , im going to wait for him to make his move, because if he does that then' I'll Know he's ready and my love won't be so stupid anymore." Uruha Smiled at me as he jumped from Aoi and hugged me "ah look at Rei-chan thinking like a grown up finally" he said in a mocking tone.