Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I know what I gotta do so just chill on that" I groaned, I was tired of them lecturing me and all that. I was gonna sit there and smoke but they stared at me until I gave up an jumped off the car.

"Take me to her crib damn" I mumbled and he smirked and hoped off the car, I don't even like getting into my feelings, but I guess I got to.

Before we could leave these hispanic dudes got out of there car and started walking near us, it was about five of them and I shook my head knowing what they wanted.

"Gather everybody up and leave, we're taking this shit" one of the men said with his accent rolling off his tongue and I glanced at Eli and Cal who stood behind me.

"Just follow my lead" Cal said and I shook my head and Eli and I shared a look.

"I don't follow anybody, either we all stand together or this shit ain't about to go down the way you want it to" I shrugged and he smacked his teeth before nodding.

I swung first hitting the first one as hard as I could and heard a cracking noise not knowing if it was my knuckle or his jaw.

After that chaos irrupted and I got tackled to the ground and continued swinging even though I could feel I was being ganged up on.

I reached for the gun I had on me as Cal pulled the second guy off of me and I fired a shot into the other ones chest and he fell on his side.

I looked around as more came out of nowhere and sighed as I looked at Cal and Eli who just shook there heads.

"I'm not leaving this fucking corner" Cal said loudly as some of the corner boys came over for back up and I held my hand up before looking at him with a smirk.

"That's all you gotta say then" I mumbled getting ready to fight as people who worked for my father pulled up and got out of the car with guns.

I should've known they were gonna show up, they're every fucking where.

I V O R Y

I was getting ready to get out of the car and go in the house when Jade knocked on my window wanting me to roll it down and I sighed wondering what he wanted. He only did this when he wanted me to go get him something to eat.

"I got a flat I was wondering if you could help me out" he said with a smirk and I covered my mouth before giving him a look of annoyance.

"It's not funny anymore Jade, yes I was an idiot get over it" I mumbled getting out of the car and walking into the house with a stomp and he followed behind me grabbing onto my waist.

"Would you just chill out before you start trying to catch an attitude with somebody?" He whispered in my ear as we headed for the kitchen and he took the bags from me sitting them on the floor carefully.

"What's going on? You Jade Moriah Scott actually being nice? That's rare" I joked and he licked his bottom lip before kissing my lips with a peck .

"Today's the day O and I kidnapped your ass, the first time we met" he said kissing on my neck and it felt amazing.

"Stop before you get carried away, are the kids here?" I asked hearing the TV on cartoon network in the living room and he kissed my lips before glancing behind him.

"Let's go upstairs, stop playing" he chuckled pulling at my zipper and I tried to push him away but he was way stronger than me.

"Jade seriously I gotta make dinner or they'll start complaining get off of me"I mumbled and he let go smacking his teeth as he picked up the ringing house phone and place it to his ear.