Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]

Start from the beginning

"I had sex with your gyal Rome, just because I felt like it. I told Cal and he was mad but he respected that I let him know so it's all good" I said sighing and she looked at me sadly before standing and walking out quickly but I didn't follow behind her.

I ended up leaving and going to go check on the corner with Cal, I felt bad about what happened but it was all she was going to end up getting if I got with her, I'd just keep messing up and sleeping around just because.

"You know Cali ma and brother were found dead? He called the clean up crew to clean up the mess and they said that house smelled so bad they nearly threw up" Eli said taking a seat on Cal's car with me as we all watched how the buisness was running and how easy everything was flowing/

"He killed Kevin? How the fuck could you kill your family the people who took you in when they ain't have too? Now I understand why he did his dad in but come the fuck on he out his mind" Cal snapped and I shook my head. My father be making me mad but I couldn't kill him because once they gone you can't bring them back.

"Don't trip over it, thats him that gotta deal with that on his mind" I shrugged as I looked towards the cop car that was driving slowly our way and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I felt my pockets knowing I didn't have anything on me and all the corner boys had scattered in different directions.

"Y'all got anything on you?" Cal asked and Eli and I both shook our heads as the police parked and got out of the car and pulled out guns calling for backup on the radio and I shook my head.

"Get up against the wall, Now!" One of them yelled and we smacked our teeth and just looked at they dumbasses, I wasn't moving because I didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm not doing shit, we did nothing wrong and y'all over here tripping" Eli said and they forcefully grabbed him throwing him up against the wall before grabbing Cal and I and doing the same patting us down and got rough when they didn't find anything.

"Sir why are you harassing us we did nothing wrong, is it cause i'm black?" Cal asked as he pretended to cry and wipe his eyes and the female cop with him looked at her partner mugging him as she loosened her grip on Cal.

"These are kids why are we bothering them? We have other things we could be doing" The woman said wiping Cals face and I had to hold back the smirk I was about to give.

"Oh please this is a drug corner and they run it, i'm not stupid" The man snapped and I shook my head as he pulled out his handcuffs and the woman stopped him.

"We don't have a reason to be arresting them, this is harassment lets go" the lady said walking away and the other cop just stared us down before following behind her.

When they drove off we all busted out laughing, I love gullible bitches man. I looked at Cal as he wiped his fake tears and laughed harder.

"What'd you do about the whole Alijah thing? She been tweeting a bunch of depressing shit all afternoon when she could be posting pictures of her fine ass on Instagram" Eli said annoyed and I mugged him.

"I was honest with her that's all, I don't feel the need to lie her" I shrugged and Cal sighed as Eli scratched his head confused.

"So what are you gonna do to make it up to her?" Cal asked and I scratched my shoulder shrugging, I didn't know I had to do anything.

"Why I gotta make it up to her? She didn't seem that mad" I shrugged and Eli shoved me as he shook his head.

"Either you really this stupid or you doing it on purpose" Eli said and I chuckled and looked down at my hands knowing he was right.