"Prove it to me and I'll reward you with something good."

I laugh. "I sure hope it's a good reward."

"Oh, it will be."

<•>

As I was making the patties, I could feel a burning stare coming from behind me. I thought it was the stove, but I realized it was Jeno.

"Jeno?" I turn my head around.

He was leaning against the island with his head resting on his hand. He had a very relaxed expression and seemed like he was daydreaming.

But his eyes were straight on me.

"Do you want to watch me? You can come closer to see what I'm doing."

"No, I'm good here." He hums.

"What are you thinking about? You seem like you're daydreaming." I chuckle.

"I'm thinking about you."

My cheeks burn.

"In a maid outfit."

"Jeno!" I turn towards him. "Why would you think about that? I'm not some maid-"

"No, babe." He stands up from his seat. "It's a fantasy."

I glare at the meat I was forming into a patty. "What a demeaning fantasy."

"I don't mean it like that, baby girl." His breath was suddenly touching my ear.

I nearly jumped and smacked him with the patty, but his hands that found their way to my hips kept me in place in front of him.

"It's a fantasy that I am your master and you are my servant. You doing what I say and obeying my every word..." He breathes deeply into the back of my neck.

I scoff. "I still don't see why that could be a fantasy. Maybe only for you."

"Maybe because you're not a dude and you don't know what romance is." He backs away with offense.

"Hey, don't get angry. I'm not judging you. If that's what you like, that's what you like." I shrug. "And I do know what romance is!"

"Oh, yeah?"

"I mean, I know what it is..."

"But you don't even know how to kiss or even react to a kiss."

I pull out a knife from his drawer and slammed it down on a tomato.

"Do you like tomatoes?" I lift the knife up and looked over to him.

He slowly nods and backs away. "I'll like whatever you put on it."

"Yes, you will."

<•>

I grab two plates from the cupboard and put it down on the island.

"Do you eat with a knife and fork?" I ask him.

"Of course. I'm not an animal."

I bite the inside of my cheek. "That's hard to believe."

"What was that?"

"And the hamburgers are done!" I cheer and took off my apron. "You're starving, aren't you?"

"What if you were ONLY wearing that apron." He comments out of the blue.

"Jeno, that is inappropriate."

"Sorry."

I place the hamburgers on the plate and decorated the dish as best as I could with some leftover vegetables.