Ch 1

'Uh, whats with the sound?' I forced my eyes to open but quickly regret it. The stinging brightness of the light makes me groan out loud. 'Where am I?' This time, I took my time to adjust my eyes towards the brightness.

"Irene?" A husky voice called out. 'Irene? Why does it sound familiar? Who is Irene?' I tried to remember but my head is killing me. The pounding inside my mind nearly drove me crazy. It hurts me.

"ah..stop! I...hurt!" I whimper as  I held my head and close my eyes due to the unbearable pain. Suddenly, I feel someone wrap their arm around me. "Shh..whats wrong my love?" Its the same person. I opened my eyes and look at the stranger who held me. To say he is handsome is not the right word to describe the god-like features he have.

I feel the ponding getting stronger. I hissed and continue to held my head then proceed to close my eyes. "Who are you?" I asked the man but the only answer I got is silence. I feel his  hand wrap it self around my left hand as his other hands hold my chin. 'What is he doing?' I crack my eyes open and stare at his frowning face. "You dont remember me Irene?" I scan his face, trying to remember but there is nothing. I shake my head and locked my eyes with his dark eyes. "Who are you? Who is Irene?" I asked under my breath. "and who am I?"