Haki

I don't own My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia it belongs to Kohei Hirokoshi. All the characters belong to him, besides OCs I may create!!

Key:

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

ALL MIGHT/Scene Changes/Timeskips/Author notes

*Techniques*

____________________________________________________________

Short Recap:

The now six-year-old Izuku was crying to himself on Dagobah Municipal Beach, acting as a place of retreat, as nobody ever went there, for it became an illegal dump. He is sitting in the sand, head between the knees, looking down on the sand crying in silence, not taking notice of the ship that's nearing the beach.

___________________________________________________________

New Chapter Start:

Crying in silence, focused on himself noticing absolutely nothing around him, the ship strands on the beach. Izuku now looking up, because of the disturbance of the silence, shocked to see a pirate ship. Why does he know it's a pirate ship? Well, all you need to see is the skull on the flag and the sails. He was afraid, to say the least, as he has read many stories about pirates, short he thought he was about to get kidnapped or killed. 'Why do such bad things always happen to me?'. 

"Hey, Kiddo!", Izuku was snapped out of his thoughts by someone, his vision focusing on the man before him took a little longer than he would have liked, because the sun was shining from the back of the man. Finally seeing the man clearly, he had relatively short, black hair coming from under his straw hat. Black eyes with a visible scar under his left eye and unexpected to little Izuku, the probably brightest smile he has ever seen. The man was wearing a red vest type of thing with four bright yellow buttons on the right side, the sleeves ended shortly after his elbows and flared out a bit. The vest showed most of his upper body, revealing an X-formed scar and his toned body. He had a yellow cloth stripe wrapped around his waist and wore blue shorts. 

(Kind of like this picture but wearing his hat and smiling brighter with his hands behind his head)

"Please don't kill me!!", Izuku screamed out of panic, not able to process what the man said. 

"Huh, why should I, I just wanted to ask you what this place is called and who you are. My names Luffy by the way", the man now known as Luffy said.

"You're not going to kill me?", a confused cinnamon roll asked.

"Nope", Luffy answered.

"Oh ok, my name is Izuku Midoriya and this place is called Dagobah Municipal Beach, it is part of Mustafa City", our young broccoli boi explained, still with a little confusion.

"Now that that's clear, why were you crying?", he asked with concern in his voice.

"You see, I'm quir.......", he said not finishing his sentence.

/I'm just gonna put Luffy: /Izuku: in future talks as it feels boring constantly having said asked answered\

"You're what, I can't hear you?!", Luffy asked with curiosity.

"I'M QUIRKLESS", Izuku exclaimed.

"Huh, what's that supposed to mean?", Luffy asked obviously confused.

"It means I don't have a special power like everyone else has. It means I'm weak, useless, defenceless...", Izuku explained, tears building up in his eyes.

"Special power... so you mean you are like Nami, Lysopp, Zorro, Sanji, Franky and Jimbei.", he said, surprising Izuku, that he can name that many quirkless people.

Their conversation was interrupted by Izuku looking around seeing the rest of the crew, amazed, but suddenly fainted. Looking back Luffy knew why when he saw Brook. Surely Izuku has seen a lot but not a walking skeleton. Luffy called out to his crew, for them to gather where Izuku was lying, Chopper being a doctor immediately rushed to the boy, thinking something bad happened.

Timeskip: 20 minutes

Izuku slowly woke up, seeing Luffy and the rest of his crew, who were unknown to him. Sitting up and looking around he screamed when he saw Brook, getting even more scared when Brook greeted him, but slowly calmed down after Ruffy ensured him, Brook wasn't of any danger. 

Small Timeskip

They sat in a circle, where they introduced themselves to Izuku and Izuku explained about quirks, as they all seemed not to know about them. At that point, Izuku could hear someone shouting his name, then saw his mom running at him, bringing Izuku in a hug as she reached him, ignoring the strangers sitting with her baby boy.

Inko: "Izuku, who are those people?"

Izuku: "They? They are my friends!"

Inko was shocked, she knew Izuku never had any friends since he was declared quirkless. Looking around, she scanned the people's faces, then thanking them. The crew looked at her only a little confused at first but then remembered what Izuku has told them about quirks. 

Luffy stood up and told Inko that Izuku told them he was quirkless. That's when he made his offer, an offer that changed Izuku for the better. The offer to teach him Haki, Inko and Izuku equally confused, Luffy decided to demonstrate instead of explaining, so he asked Jimbei to punch one of the many garbage hills and so he did and the garbage hill was completely annihilated. Luffy ordered him to hit him like that while his chest darkened. Jimbei proceeded, knowing Luffy won't get a scratch, he pulled his fist back and punched him straight in the chest, sending him about a meter back, but no damage done.

Izuku was amazed asking Luffy if this was his quirk, only to get a small explanation about Haki, how everybody can learn it and that it's not related to quirks. Luffy asked him if he wanted to learn more about Haki, seeing Izuku nod wildly, he got his answer. 

Luffy told him they will start working on his body so he can keep up the later training, starting with simple stamina training like running and a little bit of strength training, using the beach as training grounds. Lifting small things like microwaves, or garbage bags.

1 Year Timeskip (cause I'm lazy)

Little Izuku's muscles now are just a little defined, as he only is 7 years old, though he has built up a lot up stamina. They began simple training on Buso Shoku/Armament Haki, the cinnamon roll hasn't really gotten a hang of it, but they really just started a few weeks ago. Also, you shouldn't expect too much, of a seven-year-old. Izuku wouldn't give up just because he hadn't had any results yet, he was determined to become the first quirkless hero with the power of Haki.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also I won't follow the original story, some events Izuku will take part, some he won't.

Nakono Out!