The Dursley's and Stella's departure

Just a quick author's note, I'll be skipping the part of when Dumbledore drops off the two.

Petunia Dursley screamed at the sight of the two babies in baskets. Stella woke up and tried to reach up to be picked up but she was trapped by the swaddle she was put in. Petunia called for her husband Vernon as she picked the child up. Stella laughed. "Mama?" She asked. "No! I am not your mother!" Petunia said. Stella whimpered. Petunia picked up Harry's basket and went inside.

Four years later.....

Stella awoke next to her brother as a spider landed on her nose. She gently picked it up and placed it on the floor. Stella was just about five years old and her Aunt Petunia said she would take her somewhere. She had never been taken anywhere so she was excited. She put on a pair of shoes as she decided she would wear her pajamas, the only clothes that actually fit her. She packed a short bag of her belongings and threw on a coat. She walked outside of the cupboard and called for her aunt. "Aunt Petunia, are you there?" She called. Harry walked out. "Why are you calling for her?" He asked. "Aunt Petunia said she'd bring me somewhere, I'm sure she wouldn't mind you coming." Stella replied, fixing her red hair into two plaits. Just recently she learned to change her hair different colors. Harry laughed as she changed her hair to purple. Aunt Petunia came into the room. "Alright let's go, Stella." She said, throwing on her coat. "Can Harry come?" Stella asked. "Sure why not?" Aunt Petunia said. They all got into the car and she drove them to a tall gray-green building. "Stella, you'll be staying here from now on." Aunt Petunia said. "Just for today though, right?" Stella Asked. She had all her belongings, as she was told to pack, but she wanted to stay with Harry. "Yes.." Aunt Petunia said slowly. Stella nodded and grabbed Harry's hand, giving it a squeeze, and letting go.
                                          *
"Bye Aunt Petunia, Bye Harry!" Stella Said, smiling. She was happy to be here, but sad that Harry wouldn't be.
The next day...
Aunt Petunia was supposed to pick her up today, Stella wanted to look presentable. She put her hair up and tried to clean her nightgown. Hours passed and Aunt Petunia hadn't come to pick her up. The place wasn't as nice as Aunt Petunia had described it. She huddled in a corner chair, waiting. More hours passed and it was evening. Stella couldn't think of any other reason why Aunt Petunia hadn't come and she had begun to lose hope. She expected her to be there as soon as she said it, as that was what happened in books, but Aunt Petunia had yet to show her face. Stella fell asleep, worried. She just wanted to be back at Privet Drive  again.