CHAPTER 10.5

THIRD PERSON POV

Huang Longwei takes Feng Liqin into the tent and set him down on the bed. They gazed into each other's eyes before slowly leaning forward and kissed. A simple kiss that turned intense by Huang Longwei biting Feng Liqin's bottom lip. Feng Liqin gasped and his husband inserted his tongue and tasted every corner of his mouth. Feng Liqin was losing his breath as they licked and suck each other's tongues. 

Huang Longwei leaned back to give his wife some air. He then proceeded down at his neck while taking their robes off slowly. He loved the taste if his wife's white skin and kept on licking and sucking it. He arrived at his wife's shoulder and kissed his shoulder blades. Looking at his wife's chest, his mind went wild seeing the beautiful beads decorated on his chest. They looked about ready to be plucked with how hard they have become for him. He kissed, sucked and bit on one nipple as he used his hand to play with the other one. 

Feng Liqin panted, the pleasure was getting to him but he didn't mind as he wanted this. He loved Huang Longwei very much so, he didn't mind whatever Huang Longwei was doing to his body. He just felt happy that he was able to please his husband. 

Huang Longwei took his time with Feng Liqin's nipple. He used his free hand to rub Feng Liqin's member and finally made Feng Liqin moan a little. Feng Liqin tried to close his mouth to hide the embarrassing sound he just made but was stopped by Huang Longwei.

"Don't hide your voice. Let it out, love. I want to hear it." Huang Longwei said softly to his wife. Feng Liqin reluctantly did as told. Huang Longwei smiled and continued where he left off. 

Feng Liqin softly moans as he felt pleasure from both places that his husband was touching him. Huang Longwei stopped and went down while kissing and sucking every inch of his wife's skin. Reaching Feng Liqin's member, Huang Longwei avoided it and sucked on his white thighs. 

Feng Liqin became frustrated when Huang Longwei avoided his member. He wanted to be touched and played with. He whined out loud while looking down at his teasing husband that was smirking up at him. 

Huang Longwei chuckled. "Alright, love. Be patient." He went down again and swallowed his wife's member. Feng Liqin moaned and held onto Huang Longwei's head. Huang Longwei wet his fingers and entered one finger inside his wife's chrysanthemum while sucking him. It burned Feng Liqin but brought pleasure to him a few minutes later. Once he was used to one finger, Huang Longwei would add another and another until four fingers were fitted snuggly inside Feng Liqin. 

"Aah... Nnn... Aahn.." Feng Liqin moaned the whole time. He was unable to hold his voice back and moaned at every pressure, thrust and sucking being made to him. He felt himself going insane as he couldn't think of anything except for his husband that was making sweet pleasure to him. 

Huang Longwei sat up to look at his wife more clearly. It was a wonderful sight to see his wife's scattered hair, sweaty blushing face, glazed eyes, and beautiful plump red lips. He kissed Feng Liqin softly and lifted his legs over his shoulders. 

"Are you ready for me, love?" He asked. Feng Liqin nodded with determined eyes. Huang Longwei slowly entered until only his head was in before he stopped to see Feng Liqin's pained filled face. "Are you alright?"

"Yes." Feng Liqin nodded. "Just a little burn. That's all." 

Huang Longwei nodded once and pushed himself in. He was completely inside when he stopped himself from moving. Feng Liqin felt pain shoot up from his hole and up. He pulled Huang Longwei down to kiss as a distraction. Feeling comfortable, he asked Huang Longwei to move. Huang Longwei thrust in and out slowly at first. When he had a rhythm going, did he then started going faster and deeper. 

"AAH! Nnn... Nyaaaahh!! Longwei! More....pl- please... Aaahhh!" Feng Liqin moaned and screamed. Huang Longwei grunted and pants as he felt the tightness of his wife. 

"As you wish, love." He said and trusted deeper and harder, making his wife moan and scream louder. After a while, he stopped and turned Feng Liqin into another position where he was standing on his hands and knees. He entered and trusted inside again. Feng Liqin's waist arched, feeling his husband's cock went deeper inside him. He was completely in ecstasy as he felt himself go undone under his lovers hold.

When they were nearing their end, Huang Longwei pulled Feng Liqin onto his lap as they sat in a sitting position. Feng Liqin had one hand on his husbands head that was on the crook of his neck and the other hand holding his husband's forearm. He bounced up and down on Huang Longwei's cock as his head fell back on Huang Longwei's shoulder. The both of them came with Huang Longwei inside his wife and Feng Liqin all over his chest and bed. 

Both of them panted as Feng Liqin's body twitched a few times. Huang Longwei laid his wife down and held him in bed as they rested. Feng Liqin felt tired but happy as he snuggled to Huang Longwei's chest and smelled his scent. Both of them fell asleep afterward as they laid naked and entangled in each other's arms.