School registration day

Start from the beginning

(this is her dress but imagine her taller and using a veil)

After done in praising her look, she grab her new bag that already connected to her space magic and leave her room. after informing Ichiro who still look half asleep, she sit at the inn cafe and order her breakfast.

"good morning young lady. May I take your order please"

a beautiful women come to her table and ask for her order. "can you give me a toast and a glass of milk?"

"sure, ready in a minute"

while waiting for her food, Love decide to read some book. It's not like Love are studying for the exam or anything. She is just fulfilling he curiosity about this world history.

Time skip

Love right now is standing in front of the school gate. There is a big name plate written 'Star Academy' above the gate. people who want to come to this school need to walk across a cliff, The school provides a stone bridge for people to cross. The school looks very old but standing strong in the middle of a big cliff. From out side of the gate people can see how big the school is. It look like a castle, but more bigger.

 The only person who can enter the school gate is only the student of the school

The only person who can enter the school gate is only the student of the school. But now because they are opening the school new student registration every people can come in and out easily.

Love p.o.v
I see many people lining up in front of the school gate to register their name. after 10 minutes waiting finally it is my turn. I see a handsome man maybe in his mid 20 sit at the registration table.
"good morning young lady, so what can I help you?"

"I want to register as a new student here"

"okay. now write your identity in this paper and proceed to the exam room"

I write my identity in a piece of paper that he gave me.

Name: Love bloem
Age: 11
Class: mage, swordsmanship, and archery
Family: mother & father (died)
guild: haven't register

"alright miss Love, you can walk straight from here and then you will meet a guy that will guide you to the exam room"
after nodding and politely bow to him I enter the school gate to find the guy who will guide me. after a minute or two I see a guy stand in front of the big door. He has a blond hair, a sharp green eyes, a tall figure and a very well body build.

 He has a blond hair, a sharp green eyes, a tall figure and a very well body build

when he see me walk to the big door he approach me with a big smile.
"good day young miss, may I know if you are...miss Love bloem?" he said while looking at a piece of paper in his hand
"well, yes young man. are you the one who will escort me to the examination room?"
"that's right miss Love. by the way...my name is Alex. it is pleasure to meet you"
he said while grabbing my small hand and kiss my hand.
"pleasure to meet you sir Alex"
"just call me Alex. now let's get going"

Time skip

I have finish all of my school exam. I only need 2 hour to finish all of the three exam from the school. writing examination, combat examination, and magic examination.

I have no problem in doing all of the exam. It's a piece of cake I guess. I walk out from the school gate. And ready to walk to my piece of land I bought yesterday. I walk and try to imagine about the house I'm going to build then I hear Kai calling me from a far.

"Mistress, Mistress love!!!"

I see Kai running towards me in a fast pace, and stop forcefully making dust flying around him.

"do you find anything kai?"

"yes...yes...I can feel their overflowing magic on the edge of this cliff. I can feel it!"

"really? how can't I not feel it present?"

"mistress need to concentrate on the surrounding mana around here then you will their power"

I begin to close my eyes and concentrate like Kai has instructed. after successfully focusing on my concentration I can finally see many colour orb surrounding my body. 'is this a mana?'. I try to focus once more and I can see many orb coming from the edge of the cliff. 

I open my eyes, feeling satisfied with my searching.

"well that was easy. I'll leave the dragon for later. now let's go and build our house Kai"

"yes mistress"

#sorry for the short chapter. hope you guys enjoy my story.