[ chap 14 ]

[ CHAPTER 14: SWITCHED SEATS ]

[ HEEJIN'S POINT OF VIEW ]

I entered the classroom while humming to the song playing on my earphones. But when I looked up, I was caught by surprise when I saw someone else sitting on the seat next to mine. I looked around for them as I made my way to my seat.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw that they were sitting somewhere else, I set my things down before taking my seat. My new seatmate was actually playing games on his phone but averted his gaze to greet me for a brief second. He looked up at me with a smile on his face, I took off my earphones when I recognized him. Han Jisung?

He waved his hand at me, "Hi", he spoke.

"Hi", I awkwardly replied to him before sliding my earphones back in my bag. I looked around before clearing out my throat, "Not to be rude or anything, but why exactly are you sitting on Hwang Y/N's seat", I mentally punched myself for mentioning his name.

He chuckled before taking a quick glance at me, "There were some changes", he simply answered and continued playing on his phone.

"What do you mean?", I said and furrowed my eyebrows even more.

Jisung only shrugged which made me sigh, I raised up my head to glance at their direction and as if on cue they also looked up to meet my gaze. When they noticed that our eyes are locked together, they quickly turned around to look at something else instead, which is to much surprise. Cause usually I was the first to look away whenever our eyes met.

I nudged Jisung, "Why though?", I asked him.

The latter raised up his shoulders, "Y/N actually personally asked me to change seats with them", he informed me before turning off his phone. I widened my eyes at him, he crossed his arms over his chest with his eyebrows raised before leaning closer to me. "You did something to upset them, didn't you?", he smirked at me.

My eyes widened even more, "I didn't do anything to them", I defended myself.

"Well, Y/N wouldn't ask me to change seats if you didn't do anything", Jisung teased me.