Huang Longwei was happy with his wife's gesture and wished him back with a kiss on the forehead. Feng Liqin's face turned red and he pushed his head down to hide his face in Huang Longwei's chest. Huang Longwei just chuckled happily and kissed the top of his wife's head. 

After a while, they got up and head out of the tent. Feng Liqin's smiling face turned sad once he saw the burnt part of the forest. His mood went downhill immediately and Huang Longwei could only hug him from behind when he notice Feng Liqin's sad mood. 

Xiaoli emerged from the forest when she sensed the couple awake and out of the tent. She had a vine in her mouth that connected to a leaf made basket behind her. She walked in front of them and showed the fruits that she picked in front of them. 

"Here, eat this. It would replenish your energy." She said to Feng Liqin. He nodded and sat down with Huang Longwei to eat the fruits while Xiaoli sat back. 

"Xiaoli, how do I grow back the plants and trees and bring back the other part of the Forbidden Forest?" Feng Liqin asked after he finished eating.

Xiaoli looked at him and answered. "You can't. You have to plant them like how you do to your garden." Feng Liqin had a sad look after hearing her answer. He looked up again with hope in his eyes when she continued. "But there is another way. Since both of you have the same root pattern, you can boost each other's cultivation level by mating." 

When Xiaoli said the word 'mating', Feng Liqin went pale. He wasn't ready to go that far yet with Huang Longwei even though he does have feelings for his husband. Huang Longwei hugged Feng Liqin from behind tightly and whispered reassuringly, "If you're not ready, then we won't do it. Remember what I said before? I don't want our relationship to be filled with nothing knowing there is a connection between us." 

Feng Liqin turned to look at Huang Longwei. "Wha- what about your fee- feelings for me?" He stuttered out. 

Huang Longwei smirked with a glint in his eyes. "What if I said I had already fallen for you ever since we met at this lake? Then, it grew every time we are together or whenever I learn something new about you?" He asked a red-faced Feng Liqin. He chuckled seeing his wife's reaction. "You know, I've always wanted to eat you up every chance I got but choose to hold back. The reason would be that there won't be any fun in eating you if you yourself don't enjoy it. Right?" 

Feng Liqin really wanted to hit his shameless husband. Why would he say such embarrassing words so nonchalantly!? With his mind made up, he hit Huang Longwei's chest and shoulders. Huang Longwei only laughed and held onto Feng Liqin's waist tighter.

"Excuse me, I hate to break the atmosphere there even though it's my favorite action to do. But, would both of you do it or not? We don't have time for you to be all lovingly with each other." Xiaoli said with a bored tone. Them, she got up. "If you are going to do it, then I'll be going through the other part of the forest to hunt." Xiaoli went into the forest. 

Feng Liqin was watching Xiaoli's retreating figure when he felt Huang Longwei's hold on him tighten. His face became redder than before and he looked down to avoid eye contact with Huang Longwei. He was embarrassed with the outcome that will happen soon. So, he chose to hide as long as possible especially when he knew that they had the same feelings towards each other. 

Huang Longwei just chuckled at his wife's reaction. He knew how shy he was but he wants to see how his wife would become once they're in bed. Without waiting any longer, he picked up the startled Feng Liqin and took him back into the tent. 

*This part will be in the extra chapter 😋 *

As they made love winds around the area grew stronger and the ground rumbled as if there was going to be an earthquake. Then, plants of all kinds shoot out from the ground forming into trees on the burnt part of the forest. Some are big while some are small. Flowers bloom from the ground and trees. Within minutes, the burnt part of the forest was turned into a beautiful and magical forest. The air was clear the plants were looking healthier than before and flowers can be seen blooming everywhere. On the other part of the forest, the outcome was the same but the process was different. The dying and I'll looking plants was rejuvenated, flowers bloomed and the air was cleaned. Everything about the forest was different but the winds that kept blowing didn't stop, it only slowed down to the point that the trees only swayed softly as if it was dancing.