Chapter 19

Morning came in the old abandoned house and I woke with a start. My breathing was rapid and my hands were shaking. I sat up on the sofa to try and manage my breathing. "It was only a dream Y/n" I keep repeating to myself. Just to put my mind at ease, I looked around the room and saw that Claire, Sherry and Leon were all still there sound asleep. I let out a sigh or relief thankful that it was only a dream. I would never be able to get through this without them. Claire and I got off to a rough start, but now I'm glad we smoothed things over. I'm so happy that Leon is here because I don't think I would be able to get through this without him.

I look over to Sherry. I sigh and walk out into the kitchen. I stand by the window and look up to see the sunrise. I lean my head on the kitchen window and let the tears fall. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Leon standing behind me "What's the matter?" He asks, rubbing his hand on my shoulder. I sigh, shaking my head "It's nothing don't worry. You should try get more sleep" I say, brushing his question off. He spins me around so I'm facing him, he has me trapped between his arms so I can't leave "Tell me honestly what's wrong" I made the mistake of looking him in the eye

I break down even more and wrap my arms around him. "Oh Leon, I'm scared.   Will we even get out of this alive?" Leon wrapped his arms around my waist "Hey, Y/n it'll be ok. We'll make it out of this alive and like I promised, I'll treat you to a proper dinner" We stand there and sway for a bit. "Hey Leon, remember the first day we met?" Leon chuckled "I do, I thought you were absolutely gorgeous and I was so glad you were paired up with me" I blush and look up at him "I can't wait until we can go back to your house after all of this" He looks down at me "It's actually our house" He says with a smile. I lay my head on his chest. "How about we got back to bed for a bit, Claire and Sherry are out for the count so I'd say it'd be a while before either of them get up"

I nod "Yeah let's go" We head off to where Leon was sleeping before. He's the first to lie down "Wanna join me or go back to where you were?" He asks. I blush "I wanna join you" He chuckles and scoots over a little and stretches a hand out for me to take. I take his hand and lie down beside him. He wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his head into my neck "I love you Y/n" I smile and intertwine our fingers "I love you too Leon"

omg, a new chapter?!?! Whatttt. But this is fluffy and i love it. im gonna be addin fluff into my chapters more. It's comin to the end of the book, how do we feel about that? Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, i know it was short but the next chapter is going to be going back to the story