Chapter 6: New classmates, and a stray

Start from the beginning

Giratina: 'I was afraid it might happen, she must've felt the energy when the others came to your house yesterday.'

'Does that mean she know about you ?'

Giratina: 'I don't think, even if she felt the powers, I doubt she know who it belonged too.'

Flashback, 3rd person POV:

Rias:... A dragon ?

Sona: That's right, a dragon, and a powerful one at last, but we need more information to know which one exactly.

Tsubaki: On the meantime, please refrain from making him angry, as we don't know the full extent of his powers yet.

Rias: But he's claiming to be a human, why would he release a dragon's power ??

Sona: It's easy to dissimulate a sacred gear by hiding its power.

Rias: So he DOES possess a sacred gear...

Sona: It's our best lead for the time being.

Tsubaki: For now, we'll inform lord Sirzechs and lady Serafall about that.

They both left the classroom, leaving Rias alone with her thoughts.

Rias: 'Y/n... What are you hiding ?'

Flashback end, your POV:

Everyone was waiting for the class to start, but the teacher came up with some unexpected news, even if I was kinda looking forward for it.

Teacher: Today we're receiving two new students in our class, please be nice to them.

He turned toward the door, as I just took the earplugs that were conveniently placed in my pocket.

RG1: Maybe we will get another Kiba !

Issei: I hope it's two sexy girls !

Me and Giratina snickered.

Teacher: You can come in now.

I immediately plugged my ears, but even with that, I got tinnitus with how loud all the girls in the class squealed in overjoyment when Dialga and Palkia entered the classroom, wearing the uniform.

RG1: No way, we got two Kiba's ?!

RB1: Great, just what we needed, more competition.

Perverted trio: *cries*

The teacher got back from behind his desk, bleeding from his ears.

Teacher: C...could you two please introduce yourself to the class ?

Dialga: The name's Dialga Arceus, don't start any trouble and there won't be any trouble.

The whole class gulped down at that statement.

Palkia: Don't mind his behavior, he's always like that when he meets new people. I'm Palkia Arceus, and I'm looking forward to be friend with you. He said bowing down a little, and some girls fainted.

Teacher: Now that we're over with that, you will sit next to Mr.Ln, please raise your hand.

Palkia: There's no need for that, we already know him.

They walked toward me, and we shook hands, before they sat down next and behind me, with the girls drooling at us, and the boys glaring daggers.