It's not my blood

As I walked into the house, Rebecca was coming down the stairs and she halted immediately she saw me, a look of disgust on her face.

What did I expect?

But for a second there, I saw a look of concern but it was gone like it wasn't even there.

The only person close to me right now that was alive was my mom and she had gone MIA, I had no idea where she was and we've not even spoken for a week now. I decided not to call her since she didn't call or text either. Maybe I wasn't important to her after all, I'm ALONE!

"You look like shit" Rebecca said, her face twisted in disgust.

"Good morning to you too" I said as I smiled and walked past her.

"So who was it this time?" She asked making me stop.

I knew I wasn't going to go back to my room in peace. This bitch was going to stop me.

I rolled my eyes and turned around before replying her.

"Huh?" I asked

"Who was the unlucky fellow that died this time?" She asked and the heaviness in my heart returned in folds as tears ran down my cheeks.

She didn't have to be so harsh

"I didn't kill anyone Bec" I said

"Funny that's what you said when Eva died" She replied.

"Because I really didn't do it" I said "why do you even think I'll do it, I've never given you a reason to think that I'll ever kill anyone and I've never lied to you. Can't you just believe me?"

"Weren't you there when she died?" She asked.

"Doesn't mean I killed her" I replied

"What else would it mean?" She asked "you wanna tell me she killed herself?" she added.

"As much as I would love to say that's possible, then again I didn't do it" I said.

"Then who did?" She asked crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"You wouldn't like the answer" I said walking back upstairs

"Then nothing changes the fact that you killed Eva" She said following me

"Don't you think there's a reason why I don't want to tell you who did it?" I asked

"Whatever it is, you still killed Eva and that's all that matters. How could you be so heartless when you were twelve, killing your own best friend."

"That's the more reason I wouldn't kill her" I said frustratedly

"Best friends still betray, don't you know?" She asked

"Well this best friend doesn't" I said motioning to myself

"Keep telling yourself that to feel better but Eva died because of you" She said.

At this statement, my heart fell because it was true....

She died because of me!

If I had done things differently, maybe, just maybe she would still be alive.

I killed Eva.

It was me, I killed my best friend..

"No more comebacks? You suddenly realise that I was right all along. And now you're still going around killing more people." She continued walking towards me with rage in her eyes.

"I didn't kill anyone!" I shouted

"That's kinda hard to believe though, with the amount of blood all over you." She said smirking "so what's with the blood all over you?" she asked still smirking