"Just a moment." She pulled his grey pants from the floor and threw it to his perfect muscular chest, in which he caught it as gracefully as a prince would. While he is putting it on, she slipped into her white nightgown that hasn't been touched since last night.

She sprinted to the door as he pulled the white fabric shirt through his head. Her hands touched the knob and twisted it, pulling it in and revealing the young maid in front of the room.

"Show the way." She said.

The maid bow her head in response, stepped aside to let her and her husband have some space before leading them down the hallway.

After walking for a short distance, they reached a pair of big doors. The girl in the servantly plain dress pushed them open and stepped back, bowing her head.

Lylian nodded back and moved into the big marble hall behind the entrance, followed by Viserys and the maid that closed the door behind them.

He leaned in a little bit and asked in a curious tone,

"What is this place?"

"The Bathing Hall." She replied.
"The place where we enjoyed our bath in hot days and nights, it will be closed only during winter."

His violet eyes moved to the stairs as they walked up the marble-ish white surface.

"The Lords and Ladies can request a personal bathing room up here, in the second floor. While the elder maids or higher class servants would bath down there." Her finger pointed to the recent floor they've been walking on.

They walk pass a few more rooms through the corridor. Viserys ran his eyes along the marble arches and the pillars, secretly admiring the architecture style of the place.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She asked, turning her head towards him.

"Indeed."

A faint smile slowly crept up onto her face as they stopped in front of one bathing room.

Quick but delicately, the maid stepped aside and opened the light fabric veil.

Lylian nodded at her and led him inside.

The marble room is big. What located on the center of the floor was a wide pool of water. The red petals of roses floated on the surface, obscuring the clearness of the liquid.

She touched the strap on her gown, motioning him to take off his cloths.

As he did that, she untied her white dress and walked down into the pool.

His violet eyes silently traced her milky skin, some bruises appears on her thighs, and her neck is decorated with a set of kissmark.

"You need to apply some herbs on that." Viserys pointed to her neck, dipping himself into the water.

Not too hot, not too cold, just the perfect temperature.

She raised her eyebrows, touching the nap of her neck automatically and shaped her lips into an 'O'.

"I'll look for it."