Part 2

Harry's P.O.V

"Okay guys we are done for today thank you very much have a nice day" I dismissed everyone in the studio to go home.

I've been working on my new album it's actually felt amazing to go back to the studio. After One Direction I actually made myself kinda boring and just set in home, spent some times off with friends and family which is made me dying to go back to the studio and sing. I had so much in my head and I couldn't wait to get it out.

Yesterday was like a dream because I met the girl who made me happy very much. Angel looks a normal college girl who had dreams which made me wondering what are those dreams? She's kinda of interesting person for me now because she's owning'The Notebook' well was owning she was too kind just to gave it to me just like that I was more thankful that I have those kind of fans they're the best people in the whole world and I couldn't ask for more.

I head to my hotel with Jeffery my own management. On our way there we stopped for some food it's 7:30 pm so we ate dinner.

"No way mate everyone is looking at you" Jeffery grinned and pointed his finger around us

"Of course they are..we're in a restaurant in the middle of NYC" I roll my eyes playfully at his comment he just chuckles and keep eating his food.
Some girls and families came and asked me to take a pictures with them which I gladly did but I didn't want to let the whole world knows that I'm NYC it's kind of stress me out.

"Okay let's go then" Jeffery said after he took his last bite of his food and getting up. Of course I refuse his offer to pay for my food.

"Harry I'm your management and I control your money why don't you let me pay?" Jeffery laugh at me when I payed for both of our food

"Because my friend I'm just like that and you control my money doesn't mean I don't have money on my own pocket" I laugh with him

"You too nice Harry I'm really happy I'm working with you. To be honest when the first time they told me I will be working with Harry Styles I thought I will be dealing with an ass celebrity" he confirmed while we were walking back to my car

"I think it's just me..my mom raised me like this way" I smiled at him

"Well remind me to thank her when I will see her" he smiled back

We get in the car and I started the engine and head back to the hotel we're staying in for those couple of days.
•_•

"Good night Harry" Jeffery said when he exit the elevator we took to our floors. He's and the others on the 5th floor while I am on the 6th floor.

"Good night Jeffery" I smiled kindly at him.

I get out the elevator after reaching my floor and head to my room. On my way I saw some straggling girls one of them was holding the other blonde one I assumed the blonde one is drunk. The other girl tried to keep her friend up and opening the door at the same time but of course she couldn't it was too hard.

"Hey do you need a help?" I asked kindly

"Uh..oh yeah thank you" she looks at me up and down I don't know if she recognized me but I didn't care now "here hold this" she throw her friend on my which I surprisingly catch her fast. Cheez she threw her friend like she's something not very important hehe.

I took the blonde girl and left her in my hands bridal style she was sleeping and she was so peaceful and so beautiful.

Her friend opened the door wide enough for me to step in the room while I was walking the girl in my hands started to flicks open her eyes a little "well it turned out it's not that bad to get drunk if I will have Harry Styles carrying me around" she whispered chuckling and I couldn't help but smile she's adorable and what I had catch from her little whispering this is her first time drinking I think.