Day 18: Something Sad

One-Shot~

Cuphead walked in the apartment and yelled, "Bendy~ I'm home!" He just came from groccery shopping and noticed the living room looked as if nobody set foot in it. As he was setting the food down he heard sniffs coming from his and Bendy's room. "Bendy?" Cuphead was answered with another sniff as he opened the door. What he saw made his heart break.

Bendy was on their bed with his knees pulled up against himself. His whole body was dripping as ink ran down his head and eyes. You could tell he cried for a while and was shaking as if he was cold. Cuphead rushed to Bendy's side concern on his face and said "Bendy! Darling what's wrong!" Said demon only shook his head and pointed a shaking finger to the calendar. As Cuphead took a look he gasped and looked between Bendy and the calendar. Today was the day of Boris's death.

Cuphead pulled Bendy on his lap and began to cuddle him, not caring about the mess. "Bendy...I know what it feels like to lose someone close to you. But your not alone." After Cuphead said that it was silent with both still in the hug until Bendy finally spoke.

"You know I would've saved him..I lost him two times Cup. Two. TiMeS. I was too scared to save em' from that damn jOeY DrEw then I was too late to save em' from that GoDdAmN ANGEL!"

Cuphead was really worried now as more ink dripped and the shaking got worse. Bendy's voice kept going between his regular voice and his demonic one while some of his words were also broken as if a thousand voices were yelling at once.

Cuphead didn't know what to say as he was helpless, but he hated seeing his love like this. He only hugged his darling and whispered sweet nothings in his ear as Bendy began to cry in Cuphead's chest.

**********
*Sniff* Man Boris is one of my favorite characters. He just so frikin adorable!

Stay powerful
-BATIM35