Day 5: Baking Together

One-Shot~

Everything was peaceful until a scream was heard. It came from the apartment that Mugman, Boris, Cuphead, and Bendy shared. The scream came from Mugman as Boris was comforting him.
"WE SPENT ALL NIGHT MAKING THOSE CUPCAKES! AND THE BAKE SALE IS TONIGHT!" Mugman yelled as Boris replied, "I know its okay, Mugs. We need an apology from both of you."
Cuphead and Bendy only watched with guilt and frosting on their faces. They both looked down and said in unison;
"Sorry Boris and Mugs"

Sorry Mugs. Sorry Boris. But what if we make all the cupcakes we ate?" Cuphead asked.
"All 24 cupcakes?" Mugman asked.
"All 24 we promise" Bendy said licking the rest of the frosting off of him. Boris jumped on Bendy while Mugman jumped on Cuphead yelling "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!" They ran out of the apartment to celebrate, leaving Cuphead and Bendy alone. "Um Toots? You know I have no clue how to bake, right." Bendy said.
"Yeah because I don't know how to either."

~Timeskip~

After gathering all ingredients and supplies, Bendy started placing wrappers in the pan while Cuphead figured out how to make the batter. "Okay so I can put the ingredients in order while you stir it in." Cuphead said looking at Bendy as he nodded. They both put on aprons and got to work.

While Bendy was stirring he started to hum a tune and rock his hips and tail to the beat. Cuphead hugged him from behind and said, "You're so cute dancing, my devil darling." Bendy blushed and said, "S-shut up..." Cuphead laughed and kissed Bendy's forehead then left to get more ingredients. A little time passed and soon the batter was ready then placed in the pan.

When Cuphead placed the pan in the oven he asked, "So what to do till they get done?" Bendy thought for moment and said, "We could lick the batter off the bowl and spoons." Cuphead smiled and nodded as they began eating the rest of the batter.

~Timeskip brought to you by Mystic Falls~

The oven beeped signaling that the cupcakes were done as our couple got done licking off the batter that got on them. Before Cuphead could take the cupcakes out, Bendy licked the side of his face saying "Ya missed a spot, Toots~."
Cuphead blushed as Bendy laughed and took out the cupcakes. They both were halfway done decorating the cupcakes with the frosting as Boris and Mugman finally came back. "Wow you guys actually pulled it off." Boris said while Mugman stared at the cupcakes with stars in his eyes. "Well lets not stand here! The bake sale is about to start!" Mugman said grabbing Boris and the cupcakes then running out the apartment. Bendy and Cuphead smiled and sighed at the two then started to follow them, both excited about the tasty treats they'll get next.

*********
Welp this is why you don't eat someone else's food. They will hurt you. Badly.

Hope yall like my first one-shot! Let me know what ya think.

Stay powerful
-BATIM35