"Look you can't blame me." I said. He snapped his up at me. "Why shouldn't I blame you?" He asked, standing up and walking over to me. "Because it was a long time coming. You should've seen this coming" I said. "Never in a million years would I have seen this coming." He growled. "Oh come on. How could you not see it? It was bound to happen at some point. Sooner or later it was gonna happen. I guess it's sooner." I said, crossing my arms. He raise his eyebrows at me. "Really?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Yeah. I honestly don't see why  your making a big deal about this." I said. He was silent for a second. "You right." He said, then he walked off back to the Train room. I followed him. He walked up Kacey then looked at me then back at her. He grabbed her face and kissed her. NIGGA!! Yo he mad petty.

I didn't know he had feelings for Kacey. He was done he simply said, "Kacey, me and you date now. Angel I hope your date with Colin goes great." Then he walked over to the elevator. I looked at Kacey. She was in total shock. So was Mike. "What just happened?" He asked. "I don't even know." Kacey said. "Looks to me that he had a crush on you for the longest." I said, smiling. "And you happy about that?" Celia asked. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "Angel how far along are your development of your beings?" She asked. "I don't know." I answered. "Well you should be able to have the ability to sense your mate by now." Mike said. "And? I haven't gotten that yet." I said. "She'll get it in a few." Annie said, passing by. "Where you going?" He asked her. "Out." She said. "Okay. I don't have it right now but I'll get it a few? But why's he so mad? I mean Abby left." I said.

"Angel what did y'all talk about?" Kacey asked. "He got mad at me because Abby left. I don't understand why he's mad. I thought he'd be happy." I said, crossing my arms. Mike pulled out his phone and said he was calling Justin. "Dude what did you and Angel y'all about?....ohhh. Well she....ohhh. Okay. Bye." He said. He sighed and turned to me. "Angel he's not mad that Abby left." He said. "So why's he mad?" I asked, curiously. He looked at Kacey and Celia. "Just go talk to him Angel. He had something to tell you but he couldn't cause Abby was around." Celia said. "What is it? You guys know something I don't. So just tell me." I said. "It's not our place Angel. Just please go talk to him. He's at home right now." Kacey said. I rolled my eyes and ran to the elevator. I pressed the down button and it went down. As soon as I got to the front office, I ran out the doors to the parking lot. I ran to my car and got in.

I drove off to Justin's house. Mike texted me his address and I put it in my GPS. I drove quickly because I wanted to know what Justin had to tell me. Just then, I felt a power burst within me. I slammed on my brakes hard. What was that? The Great Amulet has finally settled in you. Your good to go on everything. That was scary. I continued driving but this time, carefully. I pulled up to a nice, huge mansion. It was way bigger than mine. Whoa. He lives here? This is dope. I pulled up in the driveway and parked. I texted Justin but he didn't respond. I got frustrated and ran up to the door. I knocked on it and it opened to reveal Alison. "Hey Ali." I said. Ali was my nickname for her. "Hi Angel." She said in a high voice. "Is Tasha with you?" She asked, looking behind me. Ever since her and Otis met Tasha, they always wanted to play with her.