First akuma

They finished the rest of their lunch in the classroom with Peter ranting about how dumb the students at the school were. Marinette just agreed with him, not really having a different perspective. When the second bell finally rang, signaling the end of lunch, Peter stood up and walked to Ms. Mendeleiv's room for physics. Before he reached it however, screams and cries were heard from an upper grade classroom.

This must be one of the 'akuma attacks' that Tony warned me about. Peter ran into a seemingly empty classroom and put on the Iron Spider. He exited without noticing the awestruck Ladybug he left behind.

Spider-Man arrived in the classroom and analyzed everything happening. A leather clad cat boy was running around the room, dodging the blasts from the Akuma. Another dressed up kid was spinning a yoyo to dodge the balls of light thrown at her. This one was a girl and she was dressed up as a ladybug.

"LUCKY CHARM!" The Ladybug girl yelled. Her yoyo spun up in the air and then dropped down with a ladybug print object that looked like a mirror. Spider-Man looked closer at the girl and recognized her as Marinette. It was only a measly eye mask, who wouldn't recognize her? 

210 words