College hallway

You walk in the college building shocked and amazed of house nice this college is where the riches go. Y/N: "WOW!, this is so nice!" You walk in the hallway looking for the office to check in, but the bell rings  and college students filled the hallways, they bump into you causing you to fall on your ass. Y/N: "OUCH! YA! EXCUSE YOU!" You mumble under your breath in a angry tone, you get up and fix yourself  rolling your eyes pushing your way through the crowd  college students  trying to ask for help, but then everybody starts gasping. ???: "is that who I think it is!?, the badboy group BTS!!!?", every girl screams  and runs to the group trying to express their feelings to the group, guys follow the girls. ???: "are you okay?" Someone ask in a soft low voice. Y/N: "u-uhm, yes I'm fine thank you" You turn around seeing a girl. ???: "I'm Lisa, nice to meet you, are you new here?" She ask politely. Y/N: " I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too Lisa and yes I'm new here" you reply back with a chuckle and a soft smile. Lisa: " where you headed too?"she ask, Y/N: " I'm trying to find the office, but I got bumped into by a group of students", you laugh off the situation, Lisa: "y/n, I can take you there" she grabs your head and stars heading to the office so you can check in and get a dorm.