👰🏻🤵🏽A Marriage By Paper And A Promise 🤞🏽

Start from the beginning

*^*  the Irish lullaby Muerte sang in Ireland *^*

Muerte spent the next day working every job she had as well as helping her father out at his shop and at her clinic so she missed all the fun with Frankie

Muerte spent the next day working every job she had as well as helping her father out at his shop and at her clinic so she missed all the fun with Frankie.... the morning after the fun with Frankie Juice goes to Jax's house and tells him everything what he did for RICO what happened with Frankie he was sick and tired of all the pain he felt all the pain he caused and Jax had called Muerte to let her know what he had "worked out" with Juice to "help him get his patch back" after Juice had left but he never said WHAT Juice had to do to get it back he didn't like the fact that he had to play the part of the "tough ass" prez even though Muerte had already informed Jax from the get go what happened Eli never asked for Frankie or "almost ratted" out Juice so in someway Juice was getting off easy especially since they just dealt with an internal threat from their own people bringing it all to the table would backfire.... "I need to show you something!"  Juice hears Muerte say when she comes to visit him at the club he looks at her oddly as she says "follow me!"  she curls her finger in a sexy alluringly seductive come hither way as she walks towards church he chuckles and follows her as she curls her finger over her shoulder as though here was a string attached to it making him follow like a cartoon character following a delicious smell they walk into chapel and see Jax, Chibs and Bobby waiting for them Juice looks at the three men confused Muerte takes a folder out of her canvas bag and tosses it onto the table "what's this!?!"  Jax asks placing it in his hands and sliding it over to him so he can open and read it "the papers Juan signed when he "ratted".."  Muerte replies Juice looks at her in shock "a marriage certificate!?!"  Jax asks with a surprised tone then he chuckles and asks "Romeo!?!"  she replies "Luis actually!.... yes Romeo knew about the "stolen" brick he also gave JC that weak sample.... I'm not sure how Luey was able to switch the papers or trick Potter into thinking they were the papers he wanted JC to sign cause he's always very careful to read before, during and after he makes it happen.... but.... JC was not the one who ratted!"  all four men look at her in surprise "who else knew!?!"  Jax asks "who do you think!?!"  she asks "Happy!"  Jax replies she nods "god my name got even longer and I never had to wear the white dress!"  she teases Jax, Bobby and Chibs chuckle "then who!?!"  Jax asks after a few seconds "I would guess the one you had fake being tortured by Happy.... which he found boring by the way.... Happy not Miles.... I'm sure Miles was glad he wasn't getting tortured by Happy!"  she replies the guys chuckle "we're....!?!"  Juice finally says in a soft surprised voice she nods then replies "by paper anyway!"  Juice gripped the door frame he felt like he was going to faint "do what you need to do but if you take it too far Jax! if he gets pressured into laying in their poisonous web and I lose him again this time I will definitely know who to blame and I will never forgive either of you!"  she warns "no!.... I know!.... I just need him for this one thing and then he's done.... I promise!"  Jax replies softly practically kicking himself for he forgot how easily Juice believes every word that comes out of his mother and stepfathers mouth even with the proof staring him right in the face that they were wrong about everything he also knew that Muerte was unsure if she should believe him and he didn't blame her for as she once said every promise he makes ends up getting broken in the end "so why....!?!"  Jax asks "I made a deal so I could keep a promise"  she replies then she looks at Chibs and asks "did you know that your daughter is dating my brother!?!"  Chibs looks at her with a surprised expression on his face Jax chuckles then says "the 'ol bait and switch!"  she replies "no bait but there's definitely a switch!.... Luey's got a guy he needs to get rid of.... and just like they did with esé he's gonna give the guy a new face so that you can kill him for him.... T.O. knows!.... he's the one I made a promise to.... and I promised that his cousin would be safe!"  Jax nods then says with a surprised tone "wait!.... cousin!?!" ....