xxxi . Thirty-one

Ana's pov.

It was now a few hours after we had dropped the others of at the airport, and millie and I were now laying on the sofa, which we tended to do a lot, "I'm bored." Millie groaned, she was hanging off of the sofa. I sighed "same, I miss the others already" Millie sat up quickly "especially Dylan hey?" She smirked wiggling her eyebrows at me, "shut up" I laughed, going red and throwing a pillow at her, she threw it back "well you're not denying it?"

"You know I really hope we can go and visit them soon, cause if we can't ill be really sad." I add "don't be daft." Millie replied "of course we'll be able to go and see them"

"Hey since we're bored, do you wanna go live?" Millie asked, I sat up smiling "sure why not?"

We went and sat over at my dining table, it was giving me nostalgia of the exact same thing happening before the others came to visit us.

Millie propped up her phone and went live "hi!" She grinned as people began joining the livestream "hey!" I waved, "so ana and I are really bored, so we've gone live" Millie said laying her head down on the table, making me laugh "yes Dylan and the others have left now" I said with a frown.

"Are you and Dylan dating?" I mumbled reading a question out loud, I went read realising that we'd have to admit it, I was only nervous really for how people would react to that news, millie snorted "isn't it obvious? Yes they are and they're too cute, me and Mal were just fangirling" (me) she smirked at me, I elbowed her "mills!" She grinned "just helping you out girl"

I sighed, "it feels really strange in the house without all these extra people here" Millie nodded in agreement.

Word count - 422
(Sorry this is like really short and that I've not updated in a hot minute but I've not had any ideas for what I wanted this chapter to have in it, cause basically I have a plan written out for what I want to happen in the next few chapters, which happen to be the last few chapters but this one was just really boring so I didn't know what to write and I hope this is good enough. I'll try to write the next chapter as soon as possible tho! I hope you enjoyed, I love you all!)
Published 17/6/19 edited ?