xv. Fifteen

Dylan's pov.

I looked at the clock
12:46
I sighed and rolled over, I couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard I tried. I just kept replaying that moment in my head, she layed her head on his shoulder, looked up at him and giggled. She probably liked him, definitely had a crush on Louis, I mean obviously he was everything I wasn't.
2:04
I climbed out of bed and tiptoed downstairs into the kitchen, trying not to wake anyone else up, when I got downstairs into the kitchen I grabbed a glass of water and sat down at the kitchen island, I was just sat there in silence for a while until I heard someone in the doorway, I looked up to see a very tired looking Ana.

Ana's pov.

2:06
It was really early, I could sleep no matter how hard I tried. I felt really bad, I don't even know why but the way Dylan left the room last night was worrying me.
I decided to go downstairs and get a drink to try and help me, I quietly climbed out of bed, being careful not to wake Millie up who was sleeping peacefully beside me.
I went to walk into the kitchen. but I saw Dylan, who looked very tired, sitting at the kitchen island, i must have been louder then I thought because he looked up at me.
"Oh ana." He whispered "did I wake you up? I'm so sorry." I laughed and when to sit next to him "no, I couldn't sleep." Dylan sighed "me neither."
We sat there for a while, not saying anything.
"Uhm. You seemed upset last night what's bothering you?" I whispered
He looked up at me "oh nothing, it's fine." I bit my lip, feeling bad "you sure?" He nodded, avoiding eye contact. I grabbed his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, he finally looked up and smiled "Dylan, you know if anything is bothering you, you can always come to me. We are bestfriends after all." I giggled and he smiled, pulling me into a hug.

Dylan's pov.
(He's back in bed at this point lol)

'Bestfriends' I whispered, yep. That's probably. definitely all she felt about me bestfriends and I just wished we could be more.
I had fallen so deeply for Anastasia I didn't even know if I could get myself out of it.

Word count - 444
(If there was an award for the most 'i's in one chapter I would definitely win like wow. But also rip #dana
Oof that sucks for us hardcore Dana stans and this chapter was abnormally short sorry guys)