XLI. UNPREDICTABLE

Start from the beginning

✧✦✧✦✧

"Nik, take my picture," urged the hybrid as she handed him her phone, smiling as she posed in front of the Eiffel Tower. Klaus chuckled, shaking his head at her before taking a few pictures, laughing more as the brunette began to pull ridiculous faces at him through the camera lens. "You know, you're not very photogenic," the hybrid teased, completely lying through his teeth, Thea being the most beautiful woman he truly had ever met.

Thea scoffed at his remark before a smile took over her features once again, being far too excited to be in Paris to be hung up on any of the hybrid's teasing comments. "Can we go to the top?" she asked in excitement as she looked between her soulmate and the tall landmark with a grin causing Klaus to beam back at her before nodding his head in response.

Standing to his feet, the hybrid grabbed a hold of the young wolf's hand before the two began to walk the tower. After they made it to the top and Klaus had stopped moaning, telling her he could get them up there faster using his vampire speed, Thea walked to the edge of one of the railings, smiling as she looked out at the view from the top.

"Wow," she sighed in amazement, watching as the sun began to set over the city. Klaus came up behind her, snaking his arms round her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder, the brunette snuggling into him as happiness filled her. "It's beautiful," Thea smiled as she looked over the city in awe, "it truly is," Klaus replied as he smiled straight at her.

Thea turned her head slightly, noticing his eyes trained on her causing her to laugh in an attempt to divert attention away from her blushing cheeks. "You're so cheesy," the brunette teased as she pushed him away from her slightly. Turning her head to the left, the wolf found a couple walking past them causing her to smile.

"Excuse me," she called out to them, causing their heads to snap in her direction, "would you mind taking a picture of us, please?" the wolf asked with a polite smile as she held out her phone towards them. "Of course," the woman replied with a smile, taking the brunettes phone from her. Thea turned back to face Klaus with a devious smirk as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

The hybrid sighed before wrapping an arm around her shoulders and smiling for the picture. Except, instead of facing the camera, he was staring straight at Thea. The young wolf thanked the woman as she handed her, her phone back with a smile, telling them to enjoy the rest of their holiday as she turned back to face Klaus with a large grin.

"I am totally photogenic," she sassed with smirk causing the hybrid to laugh as he pulled her body back towards him, hugging her tightly as they watched the sunset from the Eiffel Tower.

✧✦✧✦✧

After their very romantic dinner, which was filled with flirtatious banter and loving gazes, Thea leaned against the balcony in their hotel room with a glass of champagne in her hands as she admired the view. They had been in Paris all day, exploring everything they could, and yet she could not get over the beauty of the city. She had even managed to persuade Klaus into putting a padlock with their name on, on the Pont des Arts and sent a picture to Kol to prove just how whipped the hybrid was.

Klaus hadn't been too happy with that after receiving countless teasing messages from both Elijah and Kol, but Thea found it absolutely hilarious. The big bad hybrid, killer of kittens and all things nice, was currently gallivanting around Paris, fastening 'love locks' to bridges. It was hysterical to think about. Taking another sip from her glass, the brunette sighed in happiness as she looked over the city.

"What's on that beautiful mind of yours?" Klaus asked as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he placed a soft kiss to the spot under her ear. "I'm just so happy," Thea smiled as she turned to wrap her arms around her soulmates neck causing Klaus to smile back at her. "As am I, little wolf," he beamed at her before leaning down to capture her lips in his.