Syvlia: *Curtly* I'll remember that. Thank you All-Might.

Mikoto: *Smiles* Sylvia....

All-Might flashed Sylvia another large grin before looking at the crowd making his voice loud.

All-Might: WELL!! These are your winners!! But hold on, everyone! Everyone here today has the potential to be standing up here!! As
you've witnessed!! Competition, encouragement, pushing each other to climb higher! The sprouts of today will grow into heroes of tomorrow!! In that spirit, let's have one final cheer!!!

He smiles and pumps his fist up.

All-Might: Everyone! Say it with me!! One... two... and...

Everyone: PLUS ULTRA!

All-Might: Thanks for the hard work!

Wait...What?

Everyone: We're supposed to say 'PLUS ULTRA' All Might!

All-Might: Oh, right... It's just, they really did work so hard and...

Well...That was awkward...

-Later-

Mikoto: Are you sure about this, Shouto?

Shouto and Mikoto were in a hospital in regular clothes. They were using this time wisely to be away from school after the festival.

Shouto: Yes... It's been years Yukimura...since I've last saw her...so...I think it's time...
I...no...we...meet her again...

Mikoto: But.. She's your Mom...I don't want to intrude...

Shouto: You're not...I invited you to come with me... because you're my cousin...you're family.

Mikoto felt touched hearing those words and nodded. Speaking of which, it has been a while since he saw Auntie Rei...he only known he since he was five and felt horrible for forgetting all about her and her side of the family.

While Mikoto was growing up, he only knew his father's side of the family. There was some aunties and uncles he met who would come see him on occasional birthdays or holidays. But as he got older, they become nothing more but memories.

Mikoto knew that he had to be there for Shouto.

Without thinking, Mikoto grabbed Shouto by his hand.

Shouto: ....Yukimura...Is something wrong?

Mikoto: No...It's...Let's do it...I want to meet Auntie Rei... Together...I want to get to know her...I want to be there for both of you...for now on Shouto...as your cousin...Please let me help you for now on.

Shouto:....

The peppermint boy made a small smile.

Shouto: Okay Yukimura.

Mikoto: Mikoto.

Shouto: Eh?

Mikoto: Call me Mikoto. I would...like it if you did.

Shouto:...Okay. Thank you again... Mikoto.

Mikoto smiled as the both of them made it to room...

Shouto's mother's room...

Mikoto: You ready?

Shouto: It's been ten years...Even though I am afraid...but...I want to see her.

Mikoto: Right...Here we go...

Both boys put on a brave face as Mikoto opens the door gently as they were greeted by a white hair woman in the bed looking outside her window.

Hearing her door open, she then turned her head and looked upon the two boys.

Her eyes went wide upon their recognition.

Rei: S-Shouto...? M-Mikoto...?

Mikoto/Shouto: Hello Auntie/Hi Mom...

-Plus Ultra-

Shigaraki turned off the TV in the bar feeling bitter about All-Might's speech. But...when he had his eyes on Bakugo Katsuki...He already knew what to do on their next agenda.

Kurogiri: Shigaraki...?

Shigaraki grumbled a bit before looking over his shoulder.

Shigaraki: What do you want?

Kurogiri: Giran called a minute ago...he said he has some new recruits he wants us to see...

Shigaraki smirked at that.

Usually the info Giran brings to them was juicy. But to know that would be more villains out there to help him reach his goal to kill All-Might thrilled him.

Shigaraki: Excellent...Tell him we will meet with them in a hour. They better not disappoint me...or Sensei...

Kurogiri: Alright...

Once the purple mist vanished, he then thought of Bakugo Katsuki once again...

Before his attention span on a certain green hair boy he remembered from the USJ.

He can't help but grin wildly. It was time to set everything in motion...