Ichiro p.o.v
what is she? she is too powerful. Maybe if I follow her I can study from her. And if I follow with her I can stay more longer and spend my time more with her, maybe she want to be my bride? . I snapped out of my mind. what am I thinking? she is just a little girl. I look at her and saw her looking out of the carriage window calmly. she is beautiful for her age. look at her small pink lips, I really wish I am the one who will kiss her. wait what? shit I'm thinking too far, I can fell my face is turning red.
"are you okay second prince? your face is so red"
she look at me with her blank face but calm aura "I...I'm fine it's nothing important, hehe ya... nothing Important, by the way Love stop calling me second prince just Ichiro okay!"
I say to her trying to change our topic "okay then mmm...Ichiro" after she said that she hand me a card, and I see that it is a fake Identity card she make for me. "in the human world your name will be Ichiro bloem same like me Love bloem, because we want to make them believe that we are brother and sister is that okay?" she tilted her head asking for my opinion. so cute.
"yes it's okay"

Mistress, Ichiro we are arrived at chelovek kingdom

Kai warn us when we are already nearby the kingdom gate. this will be my first time visiting human Kingdom.

Love p.o.v

after hearing Kai warning I can see the kingdom gate stand high in front of us. When we slowly approach the guard I control the wood doll to slow down the carriage. after the guard checking the fake ID card for the wooden doll. the guard approach our window. "well good morning young lady and young man, may I see your ID please"
we give our ID to the guard
"so what business does young lady and young man want in chelovek kingdom? and where is your parents kid?"
"we want to enroll to star academy sir, we heard that they open their registration for new student this week"
"well yes, thats right. but where is your parents kid?"
this time Ichiro answer the guard question " I'm sorry but our parents is already dead and I don't want to make my sister sad by the story" Ichiro answered in a cold tone.
"well I fell sorry for your lost, and good luck for your registration"
after that the guard let us in.
" let's find an inn to stay first" I say, after a few minute ride I saw a big Inn that has a place to place our carriage. I see moon stone Inn name in front of the door. I walk down with Kai in my hand. when we enter the Inn it look really spacious and beautiful. I approach the receptionist table. and greeted by a young girl. she has a dirty blond hair and brown eyes, she is taller than me and her age is maybe 16 or 17 years old.

 she has a dirty blond hair and brown eyes, she is taller than me and her age is maybe 16 or 17 years old

"Hello young lady and young man, my name is isis I'm the daughter of this inn owner. welcome to moon stone Inn what can I help you?"
"Hello Isis, my name is Love and this my brother Ichiro. we want to rent two room for two night"
"okay Love, do you want with meals or not, if yes you just need to add 3 silver coin"
I nodded my head to give her my approval
"so every thing will be 11 silver coin, 1 night for each room is 2 silver coins  plus meal will be added 3 silver"
I take 11 silver coin from my storage, even though I pretend to put my hand on my pocket, so they wont feel suspicious.
"Isis we also need a place for our carriage"
"we have a back yard for the carriage and a stable for the horses, just 1 silver and I'll bring your carriage to the back yard" I give her 1 silver coin and take our keys.

"hey Ichi...do you bring any clothing?"
"ah...eh, no I didn't bring any clothes"
I sigh, what a hopeless guy, I hand him two set of clothing "just use this first and we will find the solution tomorrow"
after I handed the clothes I enter my room and lock the door
"mistress, what do you want to do now?"
"I'm going to plan for staying at this continent for a couple of year first"
Then I have an Idea popped up in my head "Kai please connect to the god realm and search Sozo, I need to talk to him"
"yes mistress"
after a few minute waiting Kai's eye beams out a hologram and I see Sozo standing in front of me.
"Hey Sozo it's been a while"

well, it's been a while Love. do you want to ask something or do you need anything?

"I already decided, maybe after I have successfully become the goddess of Life I want to create my kingdom In the neutral area, but I will be visiting the god and goddess realm too tho. is that okay?"

so you want to build a kingdom of your own my dear, I guess it's not a problem. And if you do that maybe I can put you in charge of managing this world.

"well if you are okay then it's already decided. thank you Sozo. bye"

I make paper from my creation magic and also a pen, then I begin to write my plan for my new life.

PLAN FOR THE NEXT 100 YEAR
in human continent
1. stay in human continent till finish my study
2. enroll in the human academy and study till graduate
3. join a guild for saving money
4. buying a land to build house
5. negotiation to human king for building my own kingdom

in beast kin continent
1. stay for only 5 years
2. learn their hunting skill
3. make negotiation with beast king to build my kingdom

in demon continent
1. stay for 10 years
2. learn how to control dark magic
3. enroll to the demon school
4. make negotiation with demon king

in dragon continent
1. stay at their territory for 3 year
2. only doing some adventure
3. learn their sword skill
4. make alliance with dragon king

in elves continent
1. stay for 12 years
2. study about herbs and making potion
3. study about beast and nature
4. make alliance with elves king

in dwarves continent
1. stay for 5 years
2. study about weapon art
3. study how to smith
4. make alliance with dwarves king

in mermaid continent
1. stay for 5 years
2. going adventure in the mermaid continent
3. make deal and alliance with mermaid king

in fairy continent
1. stay for 10 years
2. enroll to fairy school
3. study and doing research about magic
4. make contract with some fairies
5. make alliance with fairy king

back to neutral area
1. begin to build my kingdom
2. make a gathering with all kingdom to build relation
3. build kingdom for all race
4. and live happily as a new goddess of life

after re-read my plan, I feel satisfied for my plan in my new life. aren't I genius?
after putting the paper above the table I jump into the bed and begin to dive into my dream world. Oh my lovely bed I miss you.

*money currency

1 platinum coin = 1000 gold coin

1 gold coin = 1000 silver coin

1 silver coin = 1000 copper coin