Mikoto: *Smiles* We're all with you, Sylvia. I believe in you. Plus, you have a winning smile and a positive attitude. The key points to being a winner!

Haru: S-Same! I know you can do it! You're super strong, attractive, and confident! If anyone could beat a jerk like him! It's you!

Sylvia: Thanks guys! I won't disappoint you!

Mikoto: It doesn't matter if you win or lose. You already proved your worth Sylvia. As a classmate and a friend.

Sylvia: *Smiles* I'm glad I did...

Mikoto: Oh and Sylvia....

Sylvia: Yeah?

Mikoto: When you fight Bakugo...Fuck him up for me and put him back in his place.

Sylvia: *Grins* Oh you got it~!

-Later-

Present Mic: HERE WE GOOOOOOO! THIS IS IT PEOPLE! THE BIG FINALE! IT'S TIME TO SEE WHO WILL WIN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL AND TAKE HOME THE GLORY! HERE THEY ARE!

Sylvia and Bakugo came into the ring. Both had stared at each other. Bakugo with his selfish-destructive ego and Sylvia with her passionate determined looks.

Present Mic: ON ONE SIDE, SHE'S FROM CLASS 1-C! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT SOMEONE FROM THAT CLASS WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR! SHE'S THE BEAUTY AND STRENGTH! ALONG WITH HER FIERY PASSIONATE DETERMINATION! GIVE IT UP FOR AKUMA SYLVIA!!!!

The crowd cheered for her as Sylvia blushed a little bit. Her classmates were already screaming her name.

Maria/Mio/Destiny/Luna: GO SYLVIA!

Eito: Beat that jerk!

Jack: Show him what you're made of!

Chassy/Akira: Please Win!

Riku/Kelly: Believe in yourself.

Samuel: Don't give up!

Souta:...*Just gives a thumbs up*

Kenji/Oka: (I wonder how this match will go...)

Yin/Zoe:....Go Sylvia...

Mikoto/Haru: YOU CAN DO IT!

Class 1-C: *Cheers* SYLVIA!!!!

Sylvia: *Smiles* (I won't lose this fight...)

Present Mic: AND ON THE OTHER END, THE BOY WHOSE HAD SHOWN NOTHING BUT EXPLOSIVE TEMPER AND HARD-HEADED ATTITUDE. NOT AN GOOD COMBINATION. FROM CLASS 1-A, BAKUGO KATSUKI.

Only some people cheered for Bakugo, like Kirishima and the Bakusquad. Other begin to boo at him once again.

Bakugo: Tch...

Midnight: This is the final match...So anything could go... remember, when one of you is either out of bounds, knocked out, etc. That means it's game over.

Sylvia: Right.

Bakugo: Whatever. (Just hurry the hell up already so I can beat this girl to a pulp.)

Midnight: NOW! *Cracks her whip* BEGIN!

When the match start. All went silent before both competitors charged with one hit causing an explosive collision to hit.

Present Mic: WHOA! THE FIGHT HAS STARTED AND IT ENDED WITH A BANG!

Smoke had appeared before flames had roared to life inside Sylvia as she pummels fireballs at Bakugo who either dodges all of them or hit them back with his explosions.

One of them hits her just as she begins using her elastic quirk. She quickly enlarges herself enough to hardly much damage from the explosion. The girl throws more fire at Bakugo and she has to make herself smaller to dodge more of his explosions.

Bakugo: DIE YOU FIRE HAIRED BITCH!

Sylvia: MAKE YOU HOT-HEADED ASSHOLE WHOSE EGO IS AS BIG AS HIS-OH SHIT!

BOOM!

It's not going to be an easy fight, is it?

Sylva tries to shorten the distance between them, careful not to get hit from the explosions. When her opponent tries to attack her with more explosions, she simply enlarges herself, and they crash into her without doing any harm once again.

Bakugo was thrown back from her flexibility as Sylvia goes to her normal height quickly and threw more fire attacks at him.

One of them manages to get Bakugo by his leg causing a burn to blister on his skin.

He gritted his teeth in pain as Sylvia surrounding him in flames, Bakugo felt himself sweating and smirked. Sylvia played right into his arms. He then let out more explosions to ceaze the fire and Sylvia let's out a wail as she finds herself flung to the side, and when she's almost outside the ring, but she manages to stop herself.

Sylvia: *Pants* That...was too close...

Bakugo: Tch. You should've been knocked out of the ring already.

Sylvia: Well I'm not giving up so easily just because you want me too.

Bakugo gave her a death glare as he used his explosions to charged at Sylvia once again.

She's getting exhausted by now, and she doesn't know how long will he be able to keep this up. She wasted enough fire attacks. She looks for an opening as Bakugo swings at her.

That's when she found it.

Sylvia....kicked him in the balls.

Bakugo: GAAAAAAAH!!!!

Present Mic: Ooooooh. That's gotta hurt...

Everyone in the arena cringed while some looked like they wanted to laugh.

Sylvia: (It was a dirty trick...but he deserved it...)

While Bakugo was distray, He comes in contact with Sylvia's fist. Hard. He releases a strangled cry of pain. This... this impact was more painful than he'd could ever imagine.

Bakugo: (This...Bitch...Just..?!)

Sylvia: *Warrior Cry* HELL YEAAAAAH!!!!

Sylvia then brought in a large number of punches and kicks as Bakugo hadn't enough time to even use his quirk.

One of them punches manages to scrape his face as they do more damage. The Sylvia feels herself sways and starts falling to the ground. Still panting heavily, Bakugo lets his guard down from shock, since his opponent collapsed like that. But then, he gains the opportunity to attack.

Bakugo: I knew you guys were fucking WEAK... Can't even deliver the final punch huh? Oh well. Time for you to DIE!

Katsuki tries to move for her but then he felt something stopping him in his tracks.

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK?!! NO!

Sylvia: This...is the reason why I can't stand bullies like YOU!!!

Sylvia had used her elastic powers and release one final cry before she manages to finally pushed Bakugo out of the ring by slamming him straight into the wall nearby with her long elastic fist to the gut!

BAM!!!!!

Once he hit the wall on impact, the boy then blacks out due from exhaustion.

It was over...

The crowd had went silent once again in shock until....

Midnight: IT'S OVER! BAKUGO KATSUKI IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE! WHICH MEANS...AKUMA SYLVIA HAS BEEN GIVEN FIRST PLACE AND WON THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!

Sylvia: *Smiles* I...I did it...I won...(I won Father...)

With that, the crowd went wild.