Wamratl

"I found the Walmart."
"We know, Space."
"It's just a Walmart. Please tell me why we're here."
"We gotta destroy the space-time continuum, Space."
"Clumsy no."
Confusa fell over in the background and spinned around in place, treating her and Myth to a fun ride that ended in vomit.
Muun broke the silence. "Hey should we. Do we go in the Walmart or wait out here?"
Clumsy shrugged. "I think we just wait out here. You brought Monopoly, right?"
Muun nodded and ripped a suitcase out of the void. She opened it and a Monopoly box fell out.
Time passed, swears were thrown around, and Muun at one point tried to break Space's face, but for the most part it went well.
"yoU SHANKED MY JENGASHIP CLUMSY-"
"MYTH WE'RE PLAYING MONOPOLY FOR THE STARS' SAKE"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Confusa and Space were dying of laughter. Muun suddenly turned around and pointed into the distance.
"I FOUND THE BASTARD!"
Clumsy turned around, along with Myth.
"The what?" Space sat dumbfounded.
"THE BASTARD!" Muun ran at the speed of sound and drop kicked it.
'It' was a small UFO-like plant that looked like it came directly from a Plants vs. Zombies game. It hit the road and instantly shattered all over the concrete, spilling out pumpkin and squash innards.
"Oops." Muun paused and stared for a second, then ceased to exist like everyone else.