xii. delores

First love

~~~~~~~~

If I have to hear one more thing about dear ol' Dolores...I swear on my mothers grave that I will push Five off a cliff. And burn that mannequin in a scorching pit of fire.

"Um Eight what are you whispering about?"
"Oh nothing"

We snooped around a dark mall, I wondered for a second about what we were doing here. Then I figured it out, "Dolores." Five looked around with glossed eyes, like he was looking for the love of his life. His light flashed on every mannequin we passed. "Hey Five what are we looking for again?" He ignored me and continued his search. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Five came to a sudden stop. His eyes widened and a smile slowly grew into his face.

"Dolores"

I waited out the long pause with my mind filled with jealousy over this object. "I've missed you, obviously" I have never seen him look at someone like that, it was kind of beautiful. But no I'm ending this fool. I pushed him to a crouch position on the floor and sat next to him. "What the-"
"Shut the fuck up!" I whispered. There was someone else here.

Then I pointed to the people with masks on. "Shit" Before he got up I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Bet Dolores can't do that! But I'll grab her." He looked at me thankfully and teleported away. Yeah I was not actually about to grab her. I ran down an aisle, still crouching. Then a line of gunshots...heading straight to Fives beloved Dolores. "NO" He hurdled and grabbed her from the ground, soon teleporting from sight. I started a marathon down each aisle, bullets following closely behind me. "Suck...my....dick!" I had caught every bullet and sent it full force back at them. I had gotten Hazel. I laughed and ran to find a weapon. I found the knifes and quickly unwrapped one. Five teleported next to me and offered his hand, a gave him the knife and he was gone.

"Did you see that?"
"Boss said they were special."

I watched from afar until I was needed. Which wasn't very long because Fives teleporting decided to fail again. "Damn." I raised the racks and placed about 20 around Cha cha and Hazel. I ran to Five and grabbed his hand, I pulled him up and we ran behind a counter. I looked at him and he looked sad. I decided to respect his minds privacy. Instead I allowed him to lay in my lap. We kept our hands locked until the police arrived. Which was our cue to leave. "His first love" I said to myself. No matter what I do Dolores will always be his first love.

Despite how stupid it is.

————

Word count: 463

Hey somethings gonna happen to you soon:)