0.6

tossing around his food corbyn sat with a frown upon his lips, his eyebrow in a crease as his thoughts raced at a mile an hour. the realization that he cheated fresh in the back of his brain.

corbyn didn't know what daniel was doing to him, which drove him insane. daniel knew he had a girlfriend but seemed to dismiss that fact, continuing to flirt with him.

luckily for corbyn christina didn't have this lunch he knew the moment he saw her he'd tell her everything, he had to do his best to avoid her.

"corbyn?" jack calls out, chucking a grape at his friend. "did you fucking hear me?" he questions rolling his eyes at his friend.

corbyn scrunches his eyebrows at his friend, humming in confusion. "what were you saying?"

jack rolls his eyes. "i was asking if you were free tonight, jonah has a date with tate meaning he's not free," he dramatically sighs. "which leaves you, my friend." he widely grins.

corbyn rolls his eyes, "no, i'm not doing anything." he replies shoving a crisp into his mouth.

before jack could ask corbyn another question zach herron walks towards their table, glaring at corbyn.

"can we talk." he sternly says, corbyn nods, walking away from a confused jack.

in the hallway, zach pushes corbyn, causing the elder boy to stumble back slightly. "what the fuck!" corbyn sends him a glare narrowing his eyes at the younger boy.

"i told you to stay away from daniel!" he says through gritted teeth. "he's just going to hurt you. for your own good stay away from him." zach warns.

corbyn crosses his arms. "i have a girlfriend-,"

zach cuts him off. "he doesn't fucking care! he's done this-," before zach could continue he closes his mouth, shaking his head. "just promise me you won't let him ruin your relationship."

corbyn doesn't say a word walking away from zach, who lets out a frustrated groan.

what was zach talking about? has daniel done this before? and why was his own best friend warning corbyn about him? corbyn had so many questions.

______

this is short but next chapter will be longer.

do any of y'all stan the vamps?