0.9

the days went by faster than usual, it now friday meaning today was the day corbyn agreed to go on that stupid date with daniel. since the incident from monday corbyn had done his best to avoid the brown haired boy, keeping a safe distance away from him. the guilt he felt bubbling in his chest was starting to suffocate him, which was also the reason he was avoiding his own girlfriend, each time corbyn was with her he was paranoid he would blurt out his infidelity confessing to his girlfriend that he was cheating on her.

jack and jonah were skeptical as to why corbyn was so distance from christina but neither of them dared to question corbyn both to busy with their girlfriends to care.

sitting in class corbyn's foot bounced up and down anxiously. he watched the hands on the clock move slowly, tuning out the chatter going on around him.

jack, who was sat beside him kicks his friends foot, sending him a look of confusion. jack had taken notice his friend was more out of it than he normally was.

'you good dude?' he mouths nodding towards corbyn who was now looking at his friend. corbyn with a tight lipped smile nods grabbing his work sheet and scribbling down the answers from jack's paper.

the bell to lunch and fifth period sounds, corbyn shoves his papers into his bag not caring if they got messed up or not. with a quick pace he makes his way out of class, speeding down the hallway in the corner of his eye he saw jack following close to him, but because of the crowded space people blocked his way from getting to his friend.

opening the cafeteria doors, corbyn throws his bag down on his seat, quickly making his way to the line and grabbing a turkey sandwich and a bottle of sparkling water. he pays for his lunch, slowly walking back to his seat now. jack glares at him when he sits down stealing the blonde.

"are you pissed at me?" he questions grabbing his lunch from his bag.

corbyn shakes his head, taking a big bite of his sandwich. "no i'm not mad at you." he clarified swallowing his food.

jack scoffs, "well it seems like it." he mutters ripping open his bag of chips.

"what do you mean?" he questions taking a sip from his drink.

jack dryly chuckles. "for starters you've barely spoken to jonah and i all week. either you're mad at us or somethings going on." he concludes crossing his arms as he glared at corbyn.

corbyn sighs. "nothings wrong i've just been in a weird headspace lately." he partly lies, he couldn't tell jack he was cheating on christina nor could he tell him it was with a guy.

jack clams down, the annoyance in his face slowly disappearing. "if you want to talk you know i'm here and jonah as well." speak of the devil, jonah sits down beside corbyn, looking between the two his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"what's up?" he questions pulling his tray towards him.

changing the topic corbyn ask jonah about how it was going with him and tate, which the elder male grins widely.

"it's going great, i really like tate and she's just so amazing...." jonah went on and on about tate. corbyn and jack smile at their friend, teasing him about his infatuation with tate. the kid did have a crush on her for the longest time.

"soooo," jonah giggles wiggling his eyebrows at corbyn. "heard you and seavey have a date tonight."

with those words that left jonah's mouth corbyn chokes on his drink, spluttering as he tried to regain his composure. jonah's statement surely did catch corbyn off guard.

wiping his tee shirt with the napkin. "um...yeah but it's just as friends," he stutters sitting the napkin on his tray. "you know i have a girlfriend and i'm not gay." he states awkwardly laughing.

jokingly jonah winks at him. "you could be bi." he smirks, making corbyn tense up at his statement.

"nope not bi." he forces a smile taking a long sip from his drink.

i can't be bisexual, plus jonah was just joking

_______

okay hi i'm back stranger things s3 fucking ruined me. will byers is gay and i love robin she's a lesbian icon.