Aphrodisiac

After calming down, he washed up and wore his clothes. Went out and ate his food. It's still weird that the television is still on, but Sulli is lying on her stomach when he came out. She was done eating. He did take time in the bathroom.

When he walked near her, he saw her drawing something. She is an artist after all. "What are you drawing?" he asked when he sat on the chair next to the table.

"Flowers. I found these paper in the drawers earlier." She said.

"Yeah, I've seen them." Talking about the pen and paper. He started eating. They tried not to look at the television or talk about it. Also dangerous for Minho so he was more cautious. He saw her looking at him while drawing.

"Stop moving!" she stopped him when he was about to stand up. "I'm making you a portrait, so stop moving."

He let her finish her drawing and looked at it. It wasn't as good as portrait artists do but her drawing was like a cartoon version that resembles him. She has her own style of drawing. "Sign it for me. Maybe I can sneak this out when we leave here."

"You draw me too!" she said.

"I suck at drawing!" he replied, feeling embarrassed at how it would look.

"No! It's okay. I'll treasure it." She promised. "I just wish they would let us have these, though."

Minho suddenly remembered their real situation. They are captives. So far the only issue is that this saesang fan who initiated this abduction is crazy in the head. They are being fed well, they are not hurt as long as they follow the rules. And maybe, just maybe, they can trust them to stay alive by the end of this all.

"Alright alright..." he said, taking the paper and pencil from her. She simply posed on the bed and smiled at him. Just like that, he fell for her again. He's just one smile away from Sulli. What's bad is, he doesn't even care that this hurts him.

"Are you done yet?" she asked. Her eyes almost closed now. "I'm sleepy."

"Hey, you yelled at me when I moved earlier!" he responded. "It's almost done."

"Yeah, I thought it was a masterpiece!" they laughed together. He then stood up and confidently handed his drawing to her.

"That is awful!" laughing again. "This isn't me! Yah!"

"That's you. Look at the moles!" he explained. Then they were just laughing together. The drawing was horrible but Sulli liked it. Like she said, she will treasure it. She hid it again in the drawer and went back on the bed.

"What are we going to do next?" she asked. "This is draining. Oh my god. How long are we going to stay in here?"

It had been like a secret contract between them not to look behind where the television is. "I don't know. I hope not that long."

They both sighed. Minho watched her secretly until she fell asleep. He felt incredibly comfortable and also fell asleep.

They don't know what time it is but the television had been turned off when Sulli opened her eyes. It was awfully cold and they were both holding each other under the blankets. Who knows if it was due to the weather or if the kidnapper had turned the room temperature low.

She didn't move away from him. He was sleeping peacefully and it almost felt like sin, waking him up if she moves. Whatever is going on inside your head, Sulli-ah~? She asked herself. He's so close to her, their bodies touching. Her breasts pressed on his body, legs tangled on each other's and her head lying on his arm as it embraces her and her hand placed on his chest.