"I'm sorry, Sulli. We'll just finish doing this and get out of here. I wish I can cover you up right now." He said. With all his might, he tried not to be affected by how beautiful her body is. Her shape, her height, her face and hair... she's just that perfect! Like each and every bone was carefully hand-made to look exactly like this. How can a woman be this beautiful? She's like a 3d model. He focused on her face again and the fright in her eyes. He needs to focus as well. Imagining this was all filming.

"Start the poses!" The television showed pictures of poses they must copy. Some made him touch her breasts, some made her touch his bottom, some even more sensual than that. The lighting in the room also changed from time to time, depending on the mood of the poses they were trying to convey.

"Alright! It wasn't so hard, is it? You didn't need to make fuzz about that."

And, surprisingly, it was as the voice had said. It almost felt like a magazine shooting. "You can cover yourselves now." Minho leaped quickly on the bed to put her under the sheets and he took a pillow to cover his manhood.

It was a miracle that his wood didn't react towards her. Maybe because he was too angry, maybe the electrocution? or was it because it was too "staged"? Either way, he was thankful it didn't happen. It would be too embarrassing for him.

That's what you call control, man! His mind yelled inside him.

However, Sulli also is having her own contemplation. She noted how perfect his body is and how overly handsome he is while holding the pillow in front of him. He wasn't that cute face with muscular body anymore that she used to not like before. He has grown so handsomely and she now started questioning her ideals and taste. Don't let it in you, Sulli. Focus. She told herself.

Flashing now at the television are their pictures. "Look at these, guys. I don't even need an editor to remove your flaws. There aren't any flaws, wow!"

"You're not going to distribute these in the media, you said?" Sulli asked.

"Oh no, no.. these pictures are mine! I won't sell it to anybody. I don't share." Both of them felt a relief at the moment. Not sure if they can trust the kidnapper, but that's the only option they have. "It's past noon. You should have your meal. Whether you eat naked or you change first. It's your choice."

The voice is gone again. They saw the food coming out from the hole and they suddenly felt starving. Minho covered his eyes with his right hand and smiled. "You can go ahead and put on your clothes. Don't worry I won't peek." He even joked.

"As if you hadn't seen everything." She laughed slightly and went dressing up. She's really still shaking while putting on some clothes. That was intense. Thank god, Minho is trying to cheer up the atmosphere regardless how pathetic his joke was.

When she was done, she took the tray of food and placed them on the table. She noticed Minho is still sitting on the bed, naked with only the pillow covering himself with. He was looking at the pictures of them on the television. "What? Are you liking this setup now?" she chuckled.

"No.. I was just admiring how much chemistry we have. I mean, this is pure art! I didn't notice this earlier because my brain was too preoccupied but seeing this now. It's just... perfect. I don't have any other words for it." He replied with a smile on his face. She looked at the pictures which now didn't feel that embarrassing anymore. The poses weren't actually sexual. Their private parts weren't really shown much. Though Sulli's breasts are in almost all the pictures.

"We should sign up soft porn movies now. We're good at it! Hahaha!" She said. "Though, seriously, I understand now why we have so many fans as a couple." She said and sat beside him this time.