characters

Aggarwal's family

Naina aggarwal
" a very beautiful girl, 20 years old. Love singing and old movies, live all her life in London with her parents and brothers".

Rakesh aggarwal
" Naina's father, one of the famous and richest doctors in London"

Madhu aggarwal
" Naina's mother...."

Vikram aggarwal
" big brother of naina and arjun, runs the most famous cars company ".

Arjun aggarwal
" Also Naina's brother, working with Vikram in the company ".

Preeti aggarwal
" Vikram's wife, she is like naina's big sister, there's no secrets between them, they're very close friends, it is impossible for naina to do something without her".

Ishan aggarwal
" son of preeti and Vikram, 7 years old.."

♥Maheshwari's family♥

Sameer maheshwari
" a handsome young man, 22 years old, the owner of a company of the largest family companies maheshwari, loves painting and photographing, .

Yash maheshwari
" sameer's father, the most famous businessman in india"
(The relationship between Yash and Sameer is not good)

Jaiprakash maheshwari
" sameer's nanaji, the owner of the famous factories in. ahmedabad and Mumbai".

Gayatri maheshwari
" sameer's naniji".

Deepika maheshwari
" sameer's sister, she is 15 years".

Aditya, Rohan maheshwari
" the brothers of deepika and sameer, they are twins, they are 12 years old".

The story
Naina is a modern girl, daddy's daughter, loves to sing and dance a lot, and also travel.
Sameer is a handsome young man who spends time in four things: his job, painting, traveling and photographing.
When Naina was 5 years old she had met a very nice friend who was the son of her neighbors. he was her best friend. They were studying in the same school. They spent all time with each other but when she was 8 years old the boy traveled without leaving a phone number or anything. Naina has forgotten this topic for everyone, but in fact she still remembers her
childhood friend.

For Naina, swati:
She is Naina's bestie but she has been living in India for about 3 years

Munna:
Sameer's cousin,had never seen Naina before but heard about it through Sameer.

Sameer's best friend:
Pandit:
He is sameer's best friend also Munna but he lives in America.

Sameer also has a close friend who works with him:
Anil:
He is sameer's partner but they are not just partners they're like brothers. Anil Always find the solution to all Sameer's problems.

The rest of the characters will appear later.