"Look at that. All creamy and shit just how I like it. Throw that ass back for me." She started twerking on the dildo, I was just amazed where was this Tia hiding.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" she moaned as I met her movements slamming into her. " Shit! Right there, Right- fuhhhckk!" She moaned out as she came hard on the strap. I rolled her over spreading her legs wide. I slid in pushing her legs out beside her  head. I kissed her lips sweetly, then her belly button, last her clit. I slid in again as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I. Love. You"  I said within each stroke. Her mouth was open but nothing came out. I rotated my hips trynna get in the right spot that would hit a nerve for her.

"Shit, harder" she bit her lip, closing her eyes. As she requested I went harder, you could hear the sloshing of her juices as I went in and out pounding into her. She started oozing out and just like that she squirted. She was dead silent as her body shook and her eyes rolled. It was like she was possessed.

"Damn lemme taste it" I pulled out; laying on the bed, pulling her on top of my face. I held her waist, looking at her.

"So your just gonna look at me all night" i started sucking on her clit as her hips rolled with the movements of my tongue. I gripped her ass, smacking it whenever I please.

"Oh baby...shit. Just like that." I rolled over once again stretching her legs out wide. I stuck my tongue in and shook my head fast. She went dead silent as she started closing her legs. I still wasn't letting up, I slid my fingers in, pumping them fast. The muscles in my arm started burning, but I wasn't going to stop. I felt her walls clench around my fingers, her creams covering my fingers. After I was finished I sat up and un-cuffed her hands. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me intensely before sliding down on the strap. I grabbed her arms and thrusted upward.

"Say my name baby" I mumbled against her neck as I sucked it roughly.

"Shit, it's... its.. ahhhh! Daddy" she damn near scream as her orgasm took over. I got up with her legs around me carrying her over to the wall and started back up. She literally dripping, cumming nonstop. We were both covered in sweat, as her breathing increased. Her moans were short more like little shrieks. She was gonna cum again. "Gawd" she breathed out. I walked her back to the bed and took off the strap. She climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately. She swiftly pushed her fingers in me unexpectedly causing me to gasp. She kept her lips on me kissing my neck, just like I did to her yet she was a tad bit rougher with it.

"I wanna try something. Stay here" I just shook my head watching her walk into her closet. She pulled out this double sided dildo, it was pretty long but we both could take it. She sucked it taking half of it down her throat leaving the other half for me. I slid the other half in and our lips touched, I guess we both had some deep throats. We took it out our mouths, she slid it in me switching on the vibratory I didn't know it had. She went all the way down on it, her pussy touched mines. She kept it there adding a extra inch of pleasure. We were both moaning messes. Who invented  these things, cause this was just crazy.

"Shit! Tia take it out.. ahhh" my head went back as a orgasm ripped through me. She smirked and continued. I was gonna get her back for this. She took it out and went for me, I didn't have time to breathe. She put 3 fingers in me then latched her tongue on me. I was gonna lose it. I tried running but I couldn't, she held me down pretty tightly.

"Tia! Shit! Stop... please- I AHH!" Where the hell she got ice from I didn't know but she was eating me out with damn ice and I honestly couldn't take it. I wanted to push her but it felt entirely to good. My back arched and my grip on the sheets grew tighter. She picked me up with my legs around her neck. She bit my ass then kissed it soothing it with her tongue. We made our way to her kitchen and she laid me on the counter.