Papyrus X Mettaton

Vlayd: Oh boy... Guess I'm doing this... Sorry guys... But I'll try...

*Alphys called Sans into the lab for the day. I didn't want to leave him alone for too long, so I went with him. He wasn't wearing the collar I got him, but I understand he doesn't need it in public. Alphys and Sans got to work for awhile. I had no idea what they were talking about but it sounded as if he was interested in the subject. Mettaton Ex strutted into the room. Alphys was not happy when he interrupted.*
Mettaton: Hello Darlings!
Alphys: What do you want?
Mettaton: A little spot light Maybe?
Alphys: Ugh. Just ignore him Sans...
Sans: A-Alright.
*I and Mettaton dated awhile back, when her Ex form was in progress. We eventually drifted apart when I realized I wasn't fooling anyone, thinking I was in love with him. I told him I wanted time to find myself... and I did... just not with him...*
Mettaton: Papyrus!
*He pulled me out of the room. I didn't feel comfortable leaving Sans in there with Alphys alone.*
Mettaton: How have you been Sweetheart?
Papyrus: Better...
Mettaton: I know we are separated, but did you ever "Find yourself"?
Papyrus: W-Well... Yes...
Mettaton: Oh good! ... How, if I may ask?
Papyrus: I... I drifted off because I felt old feelings for a friend come up... I wanted to pursue them... We're a happy couple now...
Mettaton: Oh! I'm so glad! I was a little scared you'd still be holding onto me.
Papyrus: Honestly, I thought the same for you. Why are you so happy?
Mettaton: I've began developing feelings of a "Friend" of mine. I never thought such a sad, sad creature could catch my heart. He doesn't know I like him but he will later. I want to make sure I know he likes me first.
Papyrus: Is... Your cousin Nabstablook?
Mettaton: Good heavens no! That would be weird. A different friend...
Papyrus: Well, Are you happy?
Mettaton: Absolutely-! Er... Well...
Papyrus: What's wrong?
Mettaton: Well... I have a bit of a problem...
Papyrus: Maybe I can help?
Mettaton: That would be great!
*Mettaton lead me to his room in the lab. It was nice. Pink walls, posters, pictures, furniture, all that. Made me remember that only the metal body was male. He sat on his bed and took out a little booklet.*
Mettaton: Here.
*He pointed at the page.*
Mettaton: This is a dial on my control panel. I needed Alphys to change it down to one. But she's busy... Can you get it for me?
Papyrus: Sure!
*He sat on the edge of the bed. I got behind him and opened the back panel. There were a lot more buttons, switches, dials, and screens then I thought.*
Papyrus: Uh...
Mettaton: It should be near the top right. The dial will be near the center, change it to one on the opposite side.*
*The dial ranged between pink and white. It was set to a medium white at the moment. I gently adjusted the dial, right beside the hot pink. I barely took my hand off as he wiped around and pinned me down.*
Papyrus: M-Mettaton?
*He quickly kissed me quiet. I dropped the booklet and tried to push him off. He was much heavier and stronger. He slid his long tongue down my throat. He slipped my armour off and traced my pelvis. I pulled away from his kiss.*
Papyrus: Ah~ M-Mettaton! Stop it!
Mettaton: Oh Papyrus Sweetheart. Don't you want me? Like old times~?
*He pushed his fingertips into my anus. I tightened and squirmed as he slid his fingers into my rectum.*
Papyrus: Ah~! N-No! Get off! Hhh~
Mettaton: Oh Papy Dear. You won't say the same in a minute~
*He pulled his fingers away and forced his length up my ass. I shuttered as his cock rubbed roughly against my prostate.*
Papyrus: Ahh~! F-Fuck! Ow~! Gahh~
*He quickly started thrusting himself into my body. I clenched the sheets tightly, trying so hard not to moan anymore. I hated this. I didn't want this. Dominance is My thing. I didn't want this. Not him. Not Him. I tried so desperately to not moan. I bit my tongue and teared up a little.*
Papyrus: Ghh~ Mnn~
Mettaton: Oh Papyrus~ Sweet, Sweet Papyrus~ Your so tight~ I love you~
*I couldn't get him off. I so desperately wanted him to go away... What if it wasn't him? If I think hard enough, I'll forget it's Him.*
Papyrus: Ngh~ Gahh~ Stars~
Mettaton: Your so good~ So tight~ I want you so much~!
Papyrus: Oh Fuck~! P-Please~
*I closed my eyes and arched my back, finally accepting the feeling.*
Mettaton: God Papyrus~ I'm so close~
Papyrus: M-Me too~
*He shoved himself in me as hard as possible, shooting thick cum into my body. I let out a loud moan as I clenched his back. He went completely limp on me. I also went limp on the bed, panting like an animal. I pushed him beside me and crossed my legs.*
Papyrus: Hhh... Hhh...
Mettaton: P-Papyrus?
*I looked. Mettaton was out? I looked around and was Mettaton's ghost was separated from their body.*
Papyrus: What?
Mettaton: You alright?
Papyrus: Y-Yeah... What exactly happened?
Mettaton: That dial you turned... Its a lust thing...
Papyrus: Wha- Why do you have that?!
Mettaton: It's complicated...
Papyrus: I... I didn't mean to do that... Honestly!
Mettaton: I know.
*I pulled my armour on and turned the metal body over. The control panel was still open.*
Mettaton: I guess I wasn't very specific about which way to turn it...
Papyrus: Its F-Fine...
Mettaton: I'm really sorry.
*I turned the dial to the white side. She smiled at me.*
Mettaton: I'm so so sorry...
Papyrus: Its not your fault... Right?
Mettaton: The further pink it is, the less control I have. I wasn't doing anything...
Papyrus: Its okay. But... Why did you separate then?
*She pointed to a little black switch near the shoulder.*
Mettaton: That an emergency evacuation switch. I couldn't get away on my own. But you flipped it.
Papyrus: I did?
Mettaton: Probably by mistake, but I'm glad you did.
Papyrus: Nyeh. I'm glad too... No hard feelings?
Mettaton: Yeah, No- Wait! What will your girlfriend think of me now?! Or boyfriend?!
Papyrus: I'm sure he'll understand. After all, I'm the strict one of us.
Mettaton: You sure you'll be alright?
Papyrus: Yeah. I'll be fine.

Vlayd: Nope. Still a filthy Foncest shipper. But I love the filth! And I'm willing to take any ships yall have! (Even If I'm sticking with a Fontcest theme) Still open!